KUR2Y

Uprated Headlight looms for 2013

Cheers GF :)

Zac, I've PM'd you!

Matt

Yep, me too... PM sent yesterday 27-Oct-15 12:30... and like Matt above, I'm grateful too to GoldFinger

thank you for the thanks matt & vagstuff

it is nice when people take time to offer their appreciation & it is well received :D

happy to help

Hi, I seem to be always apologising for not getting back to folk, Sorry!

I'll be around for a few weeks so should be able to put a few looms together. I have replied to Peter and Robert but if you want a loom please let me know.

Many thanks and have a great Christmas.

Zak

do you still make these im interested in one if you do?

he doesnt tend to be on the forum very much stu

try sending him a PM & if that doesnt work i can drop him a message to his hotmail for you

I bought a kit online the other month(will need to get the details if you want) for £39 if i remember right and it works as stated.

Edited by Dogma

I bought a kit online the other month(will need to get the details if you want) for £39 if i remember right and it works as stated.

likely to be a rayne automotive at that price

mixed opinions on here about them as quite a few reported problems & they are only 2 relay version - normally that implies 1 relay for sidelights/dipped beam & 1 for main beam, which in turn means nothing other than main beam if the side/dipped beam relay fails :(

unless you keep a spare in the glove box ;)

i made a two relay one for mine years back and so far its been ok. Just rewired it properly to tidy things up - just need to post a thread on it, if anyone want to make one themselves...

likely to be a rayne automotive at that price

mixed opinions on here about them as quite a few reported problems & they are only 2 relay version - normally that implies 1 relay for sidelights/dipped beam & 1 for main beam, which in turn means nothing other than main beam if the side/dipped beam relay fails :(

unless you keep a spare in the glove box ;)

Hi Your right side lights only work when the engine is not running, but that's not an MOT failure and i would never be driving with only side lights, so for me no real issue. Also it only take two ticks to remove the plugs..

As long as my babe don't catch on fire...it will be alright. :)

Edited by Dogma

Hi all,

Sorry for not getting back to people who have messaged me. I've replied to some but if you are looking for a loom for the coming winter months, please let me know. I should be on here a little more now. Also happy to offer advice on looms if you need.

Regards

Zak

I'm still after some as well as I a bit of a mishap with my last headlight loom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi guys - not sure if KUR2Y has been on here lately

would you lke me to drop him an email & say there are 3 people looking for one of his looms?

he may do a new batch

hi guys - not sure if KUR2Y has been on here lately

would you lke me to drop him an email & say there are 3 people looking for one of his looms?

he may do a new batch

Make that 4, not to happy with the loom i have in atm.

This place is still the dogs danglies! Been a good few years since a. I had a Corrado or b. I was on here! Nice to see it's still a bunch of likeminded individuals that will help each other! Full on beaming smile here! :)

morning people

i am glad to say that KUR2Y has responded to my email :)

he has said that he has the kit to make more looms but is due to go out of the UK for 4 weeks as of monday next week, the 20th feb

he said that if people are happy to wait then he will check here on his return & then get to making however many are required

as such it might be worth compiling a list & if anyone else is after one of his 3 relay looms then pls do try to put a post on here in the next 4 weeks

list as of today:

VR6Lee

delfinis38

brownbear85

Dogma

i will try & check back here a few times & update the list if needed in KUR2Y's absence

happy friday all :D