KUR2Y

Uprated Headlight looms for 2013

Hi again,

All the Paypal people should have looms by Tuesday and the others by Wednesday/Thursday.

LisaK you have PM

WOW I've just tried to PM people and some of them are no longer users.

This means that I have a spare set of OEM plugs, if you are interested then the price of the loom will go up by £23 pounds.

It will be first come first served on that, sorry.

It aslo means I have some looms left.

Hi KUR2Y,

I could have sworn I put myself on the list, but it seems I haven't. Have you still got these spares?

I would be interested in a 3 relay loom. As a perfectionist I'd prefer the OEM plugs, but as a realist (an unemployed one at that!), I should probably just go for the standard 3 relay one without the OEM plugs!

Would it be possible for me to connect the OEM plugs on at some point in the future, if I choose to? I'm assuming that the OEM plugs come with the terminals and all I'd need to do is snip the spades off and reattach?

The only reason why I think OEM plugs would be better is because of the water seal built in to them. I note that you use fully insulated spades, but do you have any other suggestions for sealing the spaces between the spades at the back of the headlight? Silicone sealant maybe?

Anyway, let me know what spare looms you have please. If none, then are you making up any more?

Cheers.

Received mine today and fitted it this evening. Driving back home in the dark and heavy rain the results were great, very close to life changing. Brilliant kit, thanks :salute:

Received mine today and fitted it this evening. Driving back home in the dark and heavy rain the results were great, very close to life changing. Brilliant kit, thanks :salute:

WOW I'm touched by such kind words.

Some of these have been a while coming and I'm sorry about that but hopefully most will be on there way by tomorrow.

Now go and tell your friends, I've got some left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:censored:ing Awesome, went down the darkest roads i could find last night and was able to see. Normally i would have to put my fog light on to just to help as full beam was about as much good as a cock flavoured lolly pop but now my life has changed. Thank you for bringing light into my life :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:

:censored:ing Awesome, went down the darkest roads i could find last night and was able to see. Normally i would have to put my fog light on to just to help as full beam was about as much good as a cock flavoured lolly pop but now my life has changed. Thank you for bringing light into my life :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:

Beside myself, thanks.

Not sure I'll try the lolly though!!!

Awesome isnt it.... I bet you put full beam on and turned it off straight away as it was too bright.

Hiya Zak,

Received mine and fitted it this morning. As far as I can tell it's working fine - looking forward to it being dark to check the results!

For anyone unsure if this can be done by someone with absolutely no technical know-how at all (i.e. - the same as me!), it can. The guide Zak includes is very easy to follow and only a little bit of common sense is required.

Thanks again mate, pleasure doing business!

Glad all are pleased.

They have all been sent now and everyone who ordered should have theirs.

Like I said I have some left from the last lot these will be available as and when anybody wants.

Thanks to all who purchased.

Got my loom on thursday, many thanks for that. May try and fit it on sunday if I get a spare 1/2 hour or so. Next is the HID kit to go with the loom.

Again Many thanks

dude VR6

I'd also like one of these if you still have spares? I have really noticed recently how terrible the standard headlights are!

Ant

I'd also like one of these if you still have spares? I have really noticed recently how terrible the standard headlights are!

Ant

Sure, I can do that. I've PM'd you.

Anyone else???????????? Only a few left for the minute.

God forbid it wont happen for a very long time if at all, but lets say a relay fails, where can i get 1 what type do i need etc?

Cheers, PM'd back KUR2Y, but not sure if it's left my outbox yet... I would like a 3-relay if possible, can paypal anytime

I'll take a 3 relay loom then please mate if you have spare ones available?

Can PayPal, or I can come and collect it to save the postage/PayPal fees?

PM me when you've got 5 mins? Cheers!

I'll take a 3 relay loom then please mate if you have spare ones available?

Can PayPal, or I can come and collect it to save the postage/PayPal fees?

PM me when you've got 5 mins? Cheers!

You have mail

I'd just like to add how pleased I am with my headlight loom. I had terrible headlights due to the standard problem but additionally a badly de-silvered reflector. I got a reflector from somebody on the forum and fitted the loom at the same time. I feel I'm lighting up the whole road now. On full beam, I can light up signs on the horizon. Maybe the alignment is out! :wink:

I fitted it today during nice spring (winter?) sunshine. Within 5 minutes of starting, my instructions were being blown away and the freezing rain had come on. I also had to dismantle the headlight to replace the reflector, so it took me rather longer than it should have. I got soaked and frozen and sprained a muscle in my hand due to the cold. But it was worth it for the drive home. :)

If you have bad headlights then these looms are the perfect solution.