KUR2Y

Uprated Headlight looms for 2013

Oh bugger!

You would'nt happen to have one of the 3 relay looms made up with the standard vw connectors would you?

Andrew

Where you off? Pleasure not work hopefully! And just as the weather is turning too!

It's work and pleasure.

Zak all the best, hope you have a great time and when you are back I hope you get to some of the tail end of the meets would be nice to put name to face

Enjoy Australia; hope the work is good. Soon see you doing looms for old school commodores :grin:

Rgds Oz

Oh bugger!

You would'nt happen to have one of the 3 relay looms made up with the standard vw connectors would you?

Andrew

Sorry no I'm all out.

Thanks Oz.

I'm off next week and will send your loom in the morning, sorry for the delay.

im sure your reputation hasnt been tarnished by the kur2y, its not your fault you were supplied a dodgy relay.

Good and thanks, I'd hate to lose the good name I have.

im sure your reputation hasnt been tarnished by the kur2y, its not your fault you were supplied a dodgy relay.

I'll second that... I have one of the first 3-relay OEM ones Zak did, and I have never had any issues. Through fine weather and some of the foulest in recent times, including this and last winter's big freezes, and a trip round the M25 in such torrential rain that South Mimms services was flooded! :shock:

Possibly the second-best mod on the car (after the KW-1's :D)

It might take you a while to read this but I got my other loom. Now both Corrado's can see in the dark, cheers :clap:

I'm interested in one of these but not sure how it works can someone do a diagram, does it replace the o.e.m loom completly or just boost the amount of power to the headlights.

Thanks

Greg

I'm interested in one of these but not sure how it works can someone do a diagram, does it replace the o.e.m loom completly or just boost the amount of power to the headlights.

Thanks

Greg

It plugs into the existing plugs on the headlights mate, and t'other end goes straight onto ur b82rez. (battery)

A diagram is supplied with purchase :D

I should be able to get on the net every now and then but it's not that easy when you're dossing aroung Oz trying to spend as little as possible.

Thanks for anwsering my questions, I appreciate it.

I've only seen 1 modified Dub since arriving in Oz and it was a Mk4 R32, nice but not a Corrado. I'm NOT expecting so see any C's though.

Regards

Zak

Can someone who has had one of these wiring looms from kurzy do me a favour could you scan the instructions for me and send them to me pm me and i will send over my email details

Cheers

Jon

Please PM me if you are interested in a loom. I am way over the weekend but will resume normal life after then.

Thanks for your patience!!!!!!

Cheers Oz.

It was pretty good to have the chance of 4 months away but I was glad to be home in the end.

Sounds great, I've only just signed up to the forum and my PM doesn't appear to work at the mo' but I'm in. Payment by... and to... PM me the details when your ready.

Thanks!

have you got any OEM connectors spare to do a loom with??

Hi Jon, yes I have 2 pairs at the minute. I don't have owners for them as yet. You want a loom with the connecters?????

They cost me £7 and change each and £6 and change for the terminals that go in them. so £20 on top of the price of a loom. I'm putting the 3 Relay Looms out at £65 posted but will do you £80 posted if you like?????

Zak

have you got any OEM connectors spare to do a loom with??

Hi Jon, yes I have 2 pairs at the minute. I don't have owners for them as yet. You want a loom with the connecters?????

They cost me £7 and change each and £6 and change for the terminals that go in them. so £20 on top of the price of a loom. I'm putting the 3 Relay Looms out at £65 posted but will do you £80 posted if you like?????

Zak

Yeah go on then mate let me know when you want paying

Cheers

Jon