KUR2Y

Uprated Headlight looms for 2013

Hi Rams. I'm just making the last of a batch and have no stock left. I will do you a loom no problem but I only do them in 3's. As I need to order larger amounts to keep your cost down. I am however struggling with the OEM connectors. They are a pain to get hold of. If you are willing wait I will do you a standard loom, although I will try and track down some connectors for you. If anyone else wants a loom I will order parts I suppose I could order in the parts with 1 more order. The looms would be £57 Inc the postage. PM me if you want a price for one now I will order for 1 but it will cost you more.

My loom is plug and play no snipping or chopping

Hope that answers everything

Zak

Hi kur2y, I'm in need of loom asap. I know this has probably been answered, but what's the difference between the 2and 3 relay looms? Also, do they control the dipped and full beam? I have managed to get a pair of OE connectors off a scrapped corrado so can supply them to you along with an enclosure (would like to make it as watertight as possible and ideally a fit and forget thing!) please let me know if this is possible. Thanks mate.

Yes to both of you and I am ordering parts on Monday.

Sam I will PM you when I get 5 tomorrow.

Regards

Zak

Hi all. I have the parts for a loom if anyone else is after one. I'm doing 2 Corrado's and a T4 van. I ordered enough to make 4 so there will be one up for grabs £53 posted. won't ready for a week or so though.

Thanks

Zak

I'll have this please Zak.

Pm me the payment details when it's ready and I'll sort you the pound notes out.

All the best, James.

OK it's yours. I will get them done for next weekend. I'm away for the rest of the week now.

I'm loving your signature. I feel like that about all my projects.

Thanks

I know i'am going to get told off,but it seems the best place to post this !

I have two OEM headlight plugs,getting harder to source, KUR2Y can put new pins in ,bargain at £6 posted 528488a4-6ed2-7caf.jpg

Sold to KUR2Y

Edited by dragon green

Hi Zak,

its karl here who bought your very first headlight loom all those years back (and talked you into mass producing them lol), can you do me another one mate and would like it with the oem connectors so if you pm me your address i can send you the connectors.

cheers

karl

Hi Karl

I've just got a set of connectors and I may have spares.

I will be in touch soon. Did you meet me by the m54???

I'm changing jobs and upto my nuts sorting out my life so those that are waiting please be patient. I'll get there soon

Regards

Zak

Hi there

I have some looms waiting for people who ordered them. I have sent PM's but had no replies.

Just wondering if my messaging is working?

Regards

Zak.

Hey Zak, sorry for the delay in getting in contact. I have now replied to your PM. Thanks mate.

Hi there, I have few people waiting who haven't been in touch so I may have a couple of looms spare. Mat you are top of my list and I will have another 3 later next week. £53 posted again but I won't be able to do them for that for much longer. The deal I got on the last lot of stock no longer exists.

Cheers

Zak

no problem thanks bud!

Sold to Alex. Give me a week and I'll PM you with payment details.

Thanks

Zak

This is the loom with extra Enclosures that I provided kurly. He then popped the relays/fuses in them for me. So the loom doesn't come with those boxes normally. Well made though!

There you go Pat. Is that all you need?

Thanks for the kind words and pictures. Do you get the car back on the road and sorted out??

Lost contact with and was hoping you didn't think I was being rude. I've been real busy. Moving to Bath in a few weeks.

Later

There you go Pat. Is that all you need?

Thanks for the kind words and pictures. Do you get the car back on the road and sorted out??

Lost contact with and was hoping you didn't think I was being rude. I've been real busy. Moving to Bath in a few weeks.

Later

no problem mate! It's a great product and you where very heelpful with advice as well :)

The car is still SORN but it's currently going through it's MOT so maybe next week??? looking forward to it!

hope your MINI is going well btw! and hope this move goes well for you! :D