KUR2Y

Uprated Headlight looms for 2013

KUR2Y - Managed to get 2 sets of connectors yesterday one for me and one for kevg60 if you could pm your address I'll send them to you.

Cheers

The parts arrived yesterday( ***king post office) Will get started tonight.

I'll leave this group buy open to anyone else who is interested.

Be in touch again once I've got the first few done I'll go by the list on the first page and those who have provided me with connectors.

Cheers.

Hi,

Please put me down for a 3 relay loom.

Can't wait to be able to see where i'm going :clap:

Just tell me when to send you the monies

Ta

maxximus-----yes that will be fine but please don't everyone ask as I've just shelled out a s**t load for parts.

Owen VR6 i will add you to the list and let you knoe when they are ready.

Think I want one too! But a quick question first. Sorry to sound stupid but how do i know if there's one already put in? :? Anything obvious or would i need to test volts? Don't know where to start with electrics, but heh I'm a biologist so it's not usually my problem!

Think I want one too! But a quick question first. Sorry to sound stupid but how do i know if there's one already put in? :? Anything obvious or would i need to test volts? Don't know where to start with electrics, but heh I'm a biologist so it's not usually my problem!

Look behind the lights for signs of cut and crimped wiring, are the original headlight wires untouched? any relays behind the passenger headlights. Extra wires coming off the battery and leading behind the headlights.

Cheers Critical_Mass, I'll have a gander tomorrow. There's 'HID look' bulbs in there at the moment and they're not that bright so I'd guess there isn't an uprated loom.

Is there anyway to uprate the other circuits? I only ask cos I had a wicked airhorn on my Golf and when I tried it on the C it sounded like a cat farting...

If i have a 3 relay jobbie, whats the cost as there is more than 10 people etc and when could i expect to receive it. Thanks.

If i have a 3 relay jobbie, whats the cost as there is more than 10 people etc and when could i expect to receive it. Thanks.

The cost will be the same as per the others( I can't take any more off as it won't be worth me doing it ) and I'm beavering away with them now and hope to have some finished before weekend but not sure yet. I should get most done before Xmas.

Nothing obvious been changed and no extra wires on battery, so put me down for a 3 relay loom please.

Will do

told you that you would get loads of orders when you started a for sale thread.

Karl, one of your first customers and still very happy with the loom :)

Well put me down for 1 of the 3 relay loom please but if its ok i would like it after Christmas, let me know your thoughts mate.

Thamks again.

Karl, one of your first customers and still very happy with the loom :)

Good enough for me! :D

Looking forward to getting mine soon! :clap:

junkie- after Christmas is cool. I'll put you down.

Who else is keen to wait til after Christmas???????

I'm really busy at work and am trying to got them done but finding time this week is difficult, although I am expecting to have a few ready for the weekend still.

KADVR6- I'm glad you're still happy and thanks for the kind words.

Again, appologise if I'm keeping folk waiting. Will do my best to get them done soon.

junkie- after Christmas is cool. I'll put you down.

Who else is keen to wait til after Christmas???????

I'm really busy at work and am trying to got them done but finding time this week is difficult, although I am expecting to have a few ready for the weekend still.

KADVR6- I'm glad you're still happy and thanks for the kind words.

Again, appologise if I'm keeping folk waiting. Will do my best to get them done soon.

Mate you can do the others before me I have put up with crap lights for the past 9 years on rados and mk2 golfs so no sweat from me !