Sign in to follow this  
maleni_VR6

Corrado vr6 from Croatia

I bought his in stock type with lost of accessories(air condition, sunroof, leather+heating seats and etc) i made few thing: coilovers, grill without mask and new badge vr6, tt rims parabol custom made by me, clear front bumper, black headlight covers and some little things in interior custom made ring, door pins, momo team steering wheel and etc. I want to keep it almost in stock mode. I have project for this winter: complete painting and replace lost of stuff under bonnet, i will report it soon as i begin. Here is some pictures:

i251406_P1040398.JPG

i251405_P1040229.JPG

i251404_P1040225.JPG

i251401_DSC01933.JPG

i251400_3.JPG

i251413_P1040270.JPG

i251412_P1040233.JPG

i251411_P1040226.JPG

i251410_P1040219.JPG

i251409_P1040196.JPG

i251408_DSC02468.JPG

i251407_DSC01748.JPG

i251403_DSC01954.JPG

i251402_DSC01930.JPG

And here are some detail of wheels: i lost lot's of time to made this concentric circles and i painted mat black inside edges

i251432_3.jpg

i251431_2.jpg

i251430_1.jpg

i251437_4.jpg

Stay tuned and greeting from Croatia :cheers:

Marko

Thx all....

I have hiltrac coilovers...but i want's kw v2 and i hope that i will buy before summer

Yes car is in great shape, i am second owner, and this is only once a week car and drive only when is sunshine :wink:

very nice, looking forward to seeing the progress! last pic looks like you are urinating on the wheel hehe

Lovely car buddy, looks to me it can stand its own next to the aston! and welcome.

Question the indicator and fog lights have they been tinted or have they been bought?

lovely car mate, wish we could get away with driving around with no front plates over here :(

what colour is it ?

Like urinating you say Waynos, you got me :D

To lilfuzzer : Fog lights and turn lights are tinted and after that protected whit invisible plastic layer

The color code LC4T Twilight violet pearl effect

Our lovely police you can drive without one plate, they asked about it why i don't have it but i just say "i just painted front bumper yesterday and i can't put it yet" :shrug:

I try to keep it clean all the time and drive it only when it's sunshine weather..only dirt on him is dust that lands on him

Cheers chap I had thin perspex in front of my early valver so was easy to fit perspex over lamps but the vr different matter am looking into very thin perspex but was tempted to tint the lenses but need to stay low for a while with the police cause been done for my front plate