Sign in to follow this  
DEL VR6

gauge cluster bezel has anyone seen / tried this?

hi...search for dial bezels on ebay! you'll find a couple of places that do these bezels in brushed ss and with indicator holes, but will have to get the passat ones as they are not listed under corrado.

those dial bezels i will see if i can get some samples made up a work as im precision engineer might be cheap for u guys and easier. will try is there anything else u might in this style while im sweet talkin the programer.

thanks

rob

I think rather than one piece of aluminium over the whole background, it would look better as just a ciruclar brushed alu bezel around each guage.

Just IMO.

I think rather than one piece of aluminium over the whole background, it would look better as just a ciruclar brushed alu bezel around each guage.

Just IMO.

That's exactly what I'm looking for my Mk2 Golf!!

rob0904> can yuo get these 'dial rings' fabricated?.... :?:

I'd really like a set of brushed alu bezels for each gauge. I have them on the clocks in my peugeot :pukeleft: and even if it's a cr4p car they do make the dash look very 8) - someone could make a nice little earner on these as they'd be dead easy to fit and wouldn't require ripping the clocks apart completely to modernise the general look... please keep me posted if anyone decides to go ahead with this...

you can get the rings that go around the gauges on ebay too.

Certainly can, thats where i got mine. Still a rare find tho' so better to email the seller. Pic of my dials attached.

A mate has these on his bmw and at first they used to pop off with the metal expanding and contracting with heat so he had to silicone it in place, no probs after that.

Wonder what it'd look like with the aluminium backing plate, the aluminium rings, AND aluminium dial covers :)

Hehe...

Wonder what it'd look like with the aluminium backing plate, the aluminium rings, AND aluminium dial covers :)

Hehe...

Very reflective lol