Sign in to follow this  
aclwalker

Corrado owner's house accidentally repossessed?

Oh crikey, I hope that isn't anyone from here that's having to deal with that right now! Though having said that it'd suck no matter who you are.

Showed this to my other half and she said she also would have assumed the house with the Corrado outside the front would be the one to repossess as the owner wouldn't have any money to pay the mortgage after all the garage bills. The cheek! :lol:

Seriously though what a sh!t thing to happen to someone. :(

Blimey, you really would think people would check up on that sort of thing and get it right!

It is a Corrado in the driveway too, later model judging by the bonnet.

That's an absolute disgrace, I'd want mpre than a few hundred quit in compensation after than - surely it was a criminal offense mix up or not.

That's an absolute disgrace, I'd want more than a few hundred quit in compensation after than - surely it was a criminal offence mix up or not.

It would be classed as breaking and entering. I'd be suing theirs arses off for that, it's a disgraceful behaviour.

Heh, funny you should mention something like that. It's booked in next week to get a new clutch! :gag: