Sign in to follow this  
Jim Bowen

Attempt car hijacking, (from another forum)

That's made my evening! Proof that you can get your own back on the scum sometimes!!

Brilliant!

Great Stuff :clap: Shame it was not caught on CCTV to show all the scum what could happen when you pick on the wrong people..

Nice one Usman 8)

that bloke is a proper unit :eek:

You'd know you'd made a serious mistake when he stepped out of the car..!

Yeah let's hope Usman stays lucky and doesn't have a knife stuck in him next time he gets out to 'av a go

:roll:

check the link..........

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/africa/9812/11 ... rower.car/

JOHANNESBURG, South Africa (CNN) -- Crime-obsessed South Africans have a powerful new weapon with which to stop likely criminals: the car flamethrower.

Casting a man-high fireball, reportedly with no damage to the paint, the Blaster has been placed on 25 South African vehicles since its introduction last month.

At 3,900 rand ($655), it offers a cheap, dramatic defense against carjackers. It has yet to be deemed illegal.

South African courts allow killing if convinced that it's in self-defense. The defense is not unheard of. In last year's 13,000 carjackings, criminals often brandished weapons or used them with little provocation.

The Blaster squirts liquefied gas from a bottle in the automobile's trunk through two nozzles, located under the front doors. The gas is then ignited by an electric spark, with fiery consequences.

Both sides flame at the same time, regardless of whether the attack is coming from just one side of the vehicle, or whether passersby are on the other side. But the breadth and depth of blast can be modified according to individual preference.

Sounds like internet persona enhancing bullmud to me, but maybe i'm too cynical.

My thoughts exactly, but maybe i'm too much of a cynic too!

and thats another top gear top tip if youre ever out in your car and see two undesirables coming up either side of your car dont use the fancy alarm, flame throwers out either side or even the police. use an usman