blenkj

my g60 finally started on it. bare shell rebuild.

some pics of me g60 just started doing a few bits on it. what do u all think. there going to be white.

100_2830.jpg

100_2829.jpg

100_2828.jpg

100_2827.jpg

will post up some more pic when they are painted.

Really nice! Almost Exactly what im planning to be doing in the next few weeks or so, 8)

lowlifemeet3.jpg

will do some more when i get chance. its on coilovers now so it sits better.

lowlifedubs3.jpg

notts-lowlifedubz-meet-09.jpg

and 1 of mk1 g60 16v bay i think i will do this with mine.

DSC01425.jpg

hi mate ive been lookin for some steels like urs but cant find them anywhere. could u tell me the name off them and where i could find some cheers

very nice mate, wheels look much better in white, they hard to keep clean or does not alot of brake dust get through?

They r of a renault i think something frence anyway, the white isnt to bad, small holes keep the dust at bay. mite get them powder coated at some point. its of the road at the mo so will be striping down and starting from scratch.

Works quite well. What did you use on the front lights/indi's to get them tinted?

took the front lenses of and spray tinted them from inside with thin layers turned out quite well. cheers.

Are banded steels road legal? Seen a few cars with em lately but sure I saw somewhere they were illegal for road use? Welded aint they? Or am I completely off track with my thoughts? :scratch:

Are banded steels road legal? Seen a few cars with em lately but sure I saw somewhere they were illegal for road use? Welded aint they? Or am I completely off track with my thoughts? :scratch:

there completely legal i have a document from vosa somewhere that say if a wheel can have a tyre fitted and balanced its ok well along them lines if i find it i will post it up. a lot of wagons have them, the place i had mine done has certificates for doing them for wagons.

Yeah always wondered that if lorry's had them then surely cars can... think it was a case of chinese wispers since reading more about it

thanks. hoping to mould my own carbon roof from the solid 1 i have if it goes well there my b some cheap roofs for sale :D