Sign in to follow this  
The_Dude

Lewis Hamilton drives RC McLaren F1

COME ON BRAWN GP! :clap:

I just pray all the sillyness and interference from the last couple years is firmly behind F1 now...

However having the son of a nazi, and a Miopic powercrazed midget running it probably means.... an :epicfail:

:shrug:

COME ON BRAWN GP! :clap:

I just pray all the sillyness and interference from the last couple years is firmly behind F1 now...

However having the son of a nazi, and a Miopic powercrazed midget running it probably means.... an :epicfail:

:shrug:

Ha ha! It'll be ok as long as Ferrari win every race. If not, they'll bend the rules to make sure they're given an unfair advantage as happened so many times last year.

They really need the same set of stewards for each race, not local boys.

Looking forward to seeing what Ross Brawn can do with the old Honda team. Lets face it, they can hardly get worse now can they?

Saw the 1st advert for the new season on BBC1 last night, was really pleased, till I realised i'm in Egypt for a week from the 26th, so I'll miss the 1st race! :(

Could be worse though I suppose. :lol:

Thank god for Sky+! :clap:

Come on Lewis! Back to back championships needed to really prove yourself.

BOOO Massa!

Go Massa! :D

Them's fightin' words! :D I forget you prefer that fat squished brazilian in an italian car over an englishman in an english car. who uses his skill to win, rather than getting the stewards to award points after the race lol

but then you are half yank iirc so you have no taste :lol:

Them's fightin' words! :D I forget you prefer that fat squished brazilian in an italian car over an englishman in an english car. who uses his skill to win, rather than getting the stewards to award points after the race lol

Oi! Watch it you! :lol: We have the same taste in a lot of things don't forget!

Massa is pure talent. And you have to admit that even he has gone on record saying that the steward's decisions have been ridiculous on occasion even when they have been in his favour.

Go Massa!

:lol: the banter has started already. You've got to conceed that the last season wouldnt have ended so close if it wasnt for some of those ridiculous decisions. Hamilton would have ended by the 2nd to last race... at least :tongue:

Looking forward to this season, should be a good un :D

Massa is a small boy permanently on the verge of tears, I'll look forward to his competitive annihilation! :grin:

Go Massa!

Straight via the toy shop for more stock to hurl about! Then into a supporting role for Kimmi again (until his Hangover's get too bad for him to race mid season again)! :p

:epicfail:

Only one Ferrari driver of note this season... Rubens! :nuts:

Oi! Watch it you! :lol: We have the same taste in a lot of things don't forget!

Massa is pure talent. And you have to admit that even he has gone on record saying that the steward's decisions have been ridiculous on occasion even when they have been in his favour.

Go Massa!

Only joshing mate, just trying to get a rise is all as I know you're Tiffosi or however the hell its spelled!

I wish Vettel had replaced Raikonnen this season then we would have had a fantastic battle between the front runners.

Yeah, Vettel rocks. Defo one to watch this season I think.

Tiffosi

I have no idea what you mean by that mate! :lol: Just googled it and still none the wiser! Best I could come up with:

http://www.tiffosi.pt/

one of those models looked like your facebook pic. :lol:

The team's numerous and ardent Italian fans are known as tifosi, though the team also has a vibrant international following.

one of those models looked like your facebook pic. :lol:

What is this abuse I am suffering today?! :lol: I like Massa. I feel I should be allowed to admit this freely without oppression from others.

Oh, and I'm printing myself a Tifosi t shirt as we speak. :D Anyone else want one?...

Oh, and I'm printing myself a Tifosi t shirt as we speak. :D Anyone else want one?...

I'll have one Joe, I need it for a life sized Luca di Montezemolo doll I'm planning to burn in a voodoo ritual just before the first race of the season. :lol:

I've registered on that site, its seems a bit long winded. Not got a team together yet tho :camp: