Sign in to follow this  
The_Dude

CF F1 Fantasy League 09 -Final results...who won, who lost?

Oh please, you should know better not to pay too much attention to testing times.

Where does it say Mclaren state their car isnt fast?

Agreed, pre season testing times are a load of rubbish.....you never know what the teams are testing in each session which completely makes the results irrelevant.

Despite all the changes the usual suspects will be at the front come race 2 or 3, and Button will still not be good enough :lol:

ah.. Its more that Mclaren dont expect to do necessarily that well in Melbourne as opposed to the season in general -http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2009/3/9016.html

I hope they get the problems sorted. But they do have an extra day of testing, one more then most of the other teams.

Looking at the testing times Hamilton was in 8th with a 1:20.8, kubica was 7th with a 1:20.7 and Massa was only 6th with a 1:20.6 so not much between them and Mclaren are the only ones complaining about not being as fast as they could be.

Isn't Jenson Button's primary career male modeling!?! :grin:

:lol: ....I hope he is better at it than driving !!

Isn't Jenson Button's primary career male modeling!?! :grin:

:lol: ....I hope he is better at it than driving !!

That's not fair. He won... once... :lol:

I've joined although not hoping for much success! :(

Looking forward to watching the races without breaks :)

Cheers Corradude, but i went onto the official F1 website and read about it on there. It is the case but its only a short term problem and fingers crossed will have the issue sorted after the last day of testing next week.

Cheers Corradude, but i went onto the official F1 website and read about it on there. It is the case but its only a short term problem and fingers crossed will have the issue sorted after the last day of testing next week.

Ha, F1 website, what do they know :lol: I'd rather believe some trashy news website :grin:

Ha, F1 website, what do they know :lol: I'd rather believe some trashy news website :grin:

:lol:

Yeah come on! Sign up so I can beat you all! :lol:

Sounds like a challenge to me!

You gonna let this punk get away with that? Huh, well, are ya?

NO! - well sign up then!

My thanks to you all, big or small,

any race or class,

let's kick this fool's ass!

Yeah come on! Sign up so I can beat you all! :lol:

Sounds like a challenge to me!

You gonna let this punk get away with that? Huh, well, are ya?

NO! - well sign up then!

My thanks to you all, big or small,

any race or class,

let's kick this fool's ass!

I ain't no punk mof*cker!

I can't think of a little rhyme but bring it on! :wave: My team of Massa will beast on every one of you.

I don't think anyone else is reading this!

I got Hamilton 'n' 'am gonna kick both yo' mo'f*cken ass's to the kurb, b*tches!

Bloody hell that was a nightmare sentence to punctuate! :D

I don't think anyone else is reading this!

I got Hamilton 'n' 'am gonna kick both yo' mo'f*cken ass's to the kurb, b*tches!

Bloody hell that was a nightmare sentence to punctuate! :D

:lol: I think we've scared everyone else! They should be scared too.... Once they've had a beat down from the G Machines they'll all know where it's at. Scum.

:lol: I'm going to stick to one team, so I've got Hamilton and sacrificed everything else to get/afford him. :shrug: I take it Massa is as expensive?

:lol: I'm going to stick to one team, so I've got Hamilton and sacrificed everything else to get/afford him. :shrug: I take it Massa is as expensive?

I've done the same as you CTW so we'll both see if it pays off or not. If not i'll see you at the bottom of the league :lol: But above Sonicriot :lol:

Sonicriot you're going down boooy! :tongue:

I've done the same as you CTW so we'll both see if it pays off or not. If not i'll see you at the bottom of the league :lol: But above Sonicriot :lol:

Sonicriot you're going down boooy! :tongue:

Bring it! I've put no thought into my team whatsoever other than I have Massa and the Fezza Chassis. :D But let's face it, that's gonna be all I need. :clap:

GO MASSA!

Im confused.

Do you pick a team that is kept for the whole season? And if so, why does it matter if the prices fluctuate throughout the season? And what happens if you dont choose a first pit stop and retirement for each race?

It was my understanding that you could make mid season changes to your team. Could be wrong about that though. I wasn't paying much attention.... I'm sure Jim will clear it up soon. :salute:

Pit stop/tiebreak malarkey

When you create your team you must also answer two tiebreak questions. The first tiebreak will be used to decide the overall winner of the Fantasy F1 management game at the end of the season in the event of a tie. The second will be used to decide the winner of the first round of the competition in the event of a tie. If two or more teams are tied with the same score, and have entered the same tiebreak answer, the team created first will win. Note that the first tiebreak, used to decide the overall winner of the Fantasy F1 management game, cannot be changed after the team is created.

Changing teams

Prior to the first race of the season you can make unlimited team changes within your budget. You may also change the first pit stop, the first retirement, the tiebreak answer for the first round.

Additional budget is awarded after each race as follows: All teams are given an additional £1 m. The bottom 10% of teams (as listed in the full league results after the race) are given an extra £1m (provided that their available budget on the day of the race does not exceed £5m).

All components are re-ranked (based on performance) after each race, and their prices adjusted accordingly when the race results are processed. To modify your team select the 'Change' link against the team and make your modifications. Up to 3 component changes are allowed after each race.

The first pit stop, first retirement and round tiebreak must be re-nominated after each race (they are not carried forward from the previous race). These can be changed any number of times.

Teams can be modified at any time up to one hour before qualifying. No further changes are allowed until the results for the round have been posted. The actual cut-off time is based on the server time of our hosting company and may vary by up to plus or minus 20 minutes from the actual GMT value. Therefore you should not leave your team changes until the last moment; Fantasy-F1.Net has no control over the server time and accepts no responsibility if you find you are unable to make team changes if the server clocks are out compared to GMT.

HTH