Sign in to follow this  
Leonard

Got my arse kicked today......

Corsa SXi :epicfail:

Admittedly that was when I had my running issue with my 2.0l 9a....

clio 182.................................................

now thats embarrassing!! the thing was rapid, either that or i had my mat stuck under the accelerator....

googled 'turbo conversions' for the VR when i got home!!

Check out my home build turbo thread on the VR6OC :D It's not a bad job at all extracting 400hp - http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum ... php?139931

The best owning I've been victim to is a Merc E55 AMG.

I must admit I have almost purchased one of these and Im still tempted... :norty:

CL500? My mate used to have one. Normally aspirated version of the SL55 engine. Wasn't very quick at all tbh.....car felt too big and too heavy and had precisely zero steering information :lol:

Good cruiser, but a sports car it isn't :D

I was tailed by a new shape bimmer yesterday, I gave it the beans but he still kept on my tail. He had to pull off for fuel before I could let him past to see what flavour it was, but I think it must have been an M5 cos every other bimmer I have met so far I have beaten, including an M3.

The new shape M3 is easily beaten in the midrange with a VRT, but they seem to come back at ya at the top end though!

All I saw in my mirror was the angel eyes, grill and huge c0ck behind the wheel!

CL500? My mate used to have one. Normally aspirated version of the SL55 engine. Wasn't very quick at all tbh.....car felt too big and too heavy and had precisely zero steering information :lol:

Good cruiser, but a sports car it isn't :D

No it was the CL600 :grin: I thought a 5.5L twin turbo V12 sounded rapid. The 0-60 in 4.8 secs and 590lb ft was impressive anyway!

Also was travelling down the A3 the other day and a Megane 225 F1 Renault Formula R26.R Sport GT thingy flew past me at three figure speeds :shock: !!

Those things are bloody fast aswell

No it was the CL600 :grin: I thought a 5.5L twin turbo V12 sounded rapid. The 0-60 in 4.8 secs and 590lb ft was impressive anyway!

Ah that CL is quick :D

got tango'd at the light by a Porsche Jeep, can't ever spell it tight. And weren't the Turbo one either :brickwall:

my excuse is pish poor clutch control leading to a strange jack-rabbit start I've never done before :lol:

I must've had the revs up quite high and dropped in the clutch late in 1st and the S3 just sort've shot forward. Must've looked weel stupid. First nothing, then loud revs and then ''POW'' were off! I was still 5 car lengths behind :lol: :epicfail:

i convincingly destroyed my friends' celica gt4 (st205) and it's not standard - happy! :)

i'm REALLY looking forward to meeting my first impreza after doing my conversion :norty:

Pete you have this thread wrong, its not a who has the biggest cock thread :grin: . This is a whats the best car you have been BEATEN by LOL.

Please re-submit your homework by 3.30pm today :tongue:

my bad! :ignore:

to be fair i haven't raced much since i've got my car back, but while it was still the boggo VR i got my arse handed to me by an evo 8 fq340 on the carriageway a while back - he really did jump into warp speed coming off a roundabout! :shock:

The new shape M3 is easily beaten in the midrange with a VRT, but they seem to come back at ya at the top end though!

Easy pray :lol: so are most porsches :lol: :lol:

my bad! :ignore:

to be fair i haven't raced much since i've got my car back, but while it was still the boggo VR i got my arse handed to me by an evo 8 fq340 on the carriageway a while back - he really did jump into warp speed coming off a roundabout! :shock:

LOL Let you off Pete :grin:

Its ok about the Evo as well m8. My sister has an Evo and takes great pleasure in showing me up everywhere :( I even got the jump on her once and managed to get side by side before you new what was happening :lol: . Only took about 5 seconds though before I couldnt see her anymore :epicfail:

Easy pray :lol: so are most porsches :lol: :lol:

You turbo guys need to stop it, you are giving my ideas again :nuts: :help:

i remember when my car was Supercharged with approx 300bhp, and one day i got trully wiped out by a P reg corsa :(

i soon found out it was running the vauxhall 2.0turbo engine with uprated everything, and was pushing out near 500bhp :shock: it was also 4WD, looked bog standard which really miffed me at the time :lol: soon after it was feature in performance vauxhaull after it had all be re-sprayed.

Unsurprisingly, I failed to keep up with a white Gallardo today along the B645! It was only because my VR is sick though, yup, that's the only reason :wink:

i couldnt catch up to a seat ibiza the other day then i was gutted when it said FRTDI on the back :(

my poor 1.8 16v.....

Try driving an 8V :lol:

20VT or S/C ABF here I come :norty:

You cant go messing with your car Tom its too tidy as std! :grin:

Try driving an 8V :lol:

20VT or S/C ABF here I come :norty:

You cant go messing with your car Tom its too tidy as std! :grin:

Standard on the outside, crunchy on the inside!! Kind of like armadillos :cheers:

i couldnt catch up to a seat ibiza the other day then i was gutted when it said FRTDI on the back :(

my poor 1.8 16v.....

Its ok I get embarrased by TDis on the straight all the time mate. :grin: I wasnt too sure why I started this thread. It feels a bit like a self help group now.

"My name is Matthew and I drive a tiny sports coupe with a 3.0L engine that gets beaten by family hatchbacks on a daily basis" Ahhh that feels so much better to get that out :lol: