Sign in to follow this  
tow76

yellow corrados

hiya all ive recently bought a nugget yellow carrado with a seized 1.8 16v engine and am currently fitting a 2.0 16v into it is this a straight swap?any problems i will encounter?and also how many yellow cars where built?not seen many about even at the shows

cheers

There's no such thing as Nugget Yellow; they're the white ones that have been around too long :wink:

lol yeh mine is about 5 different shades of yellow will need a good polish 4 now till i have funds 4 respray

Welcome to the forum! :salute: :wave:

Just as a word of warning this may get moved into the engine bay section. When you say 2.0 valver do you mean 9A engine code or ABF?

And nugget yellow Rados are awesome. There are a few about. Get some pics and revive this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=52700&hilit=yellow+nugget

its a 9a n will get some pics sorted soon

Just as a word of warning this may get moved into the engine bay section. When you say 2.0 valver do you mean 9A engine code or ABF?

And nugget yellow Rados are awesome. There are a few about. Get some pics and revive this thread:

There will be loads of info about 9As on here buddy. Try a search in the engine bay section or failing that start a thread in there. Bound to have been done before. :D

It's had an engine conversion then! Nugget Yellow was only available for 2 years IIRRC from 1988 to 1990 and on 1.8 16v's and G60's only!!!

After Andy Sold His I think Mine has been the only Nugget I've seen at the Shows so far :(

Mine made E38 and BVF last year, although its not going to BVF this year.

After Andy Sold His I think Mine has been the only Nugget I've seen at the Shows so far :(

Mine made E38 and BVF last year, although its not going to BVF this year.

:epicfail: Missed both of those :lol:

It's had an engine conversion then! Nugget Yellow was only available for 2 years IIRRC from 1988 to 1990 and on 1.8 16v's and G60's only!!!

hiya all ive recently bought a nugget yellow carrado with a seized 1.8 16v engine and am currently fitting a 2.0 16v into it

rado-steve you're not really reading all the threads before you post tonight are you?? :lol: :lol:

hiya all ive recently bought a nugget yellow carrado with a seized 1.8 16v engine and am currently fitting a 2.0 16v into it

rado-steve you're not really reading all the threads before you post tonight are you?? :lol: :lol:

:help: Just Ignore me...most peeps do :confused4: