Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

Rear Bumpers Still Available From VAG!

well the price on the reciept for mine was £649 and that was 3 years ago.

Lower but I'm going on a "Trade" price, so ex VAT I guess?

524.23 Ducats, 5.59 Alabanian Lek, 8 English pounds in old money plus a shiney whistle... plus VAT.

Forgot Groats, yen, and chickens! :tongue:

£461.33?

At least you can still get them, I could do with a new early rear bumper for my blue one..

We have an early rear bumper hanging around our back garden.... It's in need of a paint job though.

Oh, and it's not ours :? but if you wanted some pics I'm sure we could do some leg work to assist someone else with a sale.

We have an early rear bumper hanging around our back garden.... It's in need of a paint job though.

Oh, and it's not ours :? but if you wanted some pics I'm sure we could do some leg work to assist someone else with a sale.

Was more after a new one really Judith, only if one comes up though :)

I hope you're patting it good night and giving it a kiss for me each morning.... ;)

who in their right mind would buy a new one whens theres plenty of very good second hand ones for sale, i got a front and back bumper in perfect condition for £80 :D

who in their right mind would buy a new one whens theres plenty of very good second hand ones for sale, i got a front and back bumper in perfect condition for £80 :D

Depends on your definition of perfect really, I did get a late front bumper brand new for somewhat of a bargin price £20 Ahem, not that's any good to me having a pair of early Corrados..

well it dosent matter because they are getting painted, the rear one already has :)

a new one would have to be painted aswell? so i cant see why you would pay £400 for a bumper that will look exactly the same.

£20!! now thats what i call a bargin :clap:

luckily I didn't have to pay a penny for my new one as I claimed directly off the woman's insurance who went into the back of me, so it didn't even get recorded as a claim with my insurance. 8)

Depends on your definition of perfect really, I did get a late front bumper brand new for somewhat of a bargin price £20 Ahem, not that's any good to me having a pair of early Corrados..

:lol: Thats quality, fancy doubling your money :lol:

I got an early front bumper and an early back bumper free with my car.... :grin:

:tumbleweed:

I got an early front bumper and an early back bumper free with my car.... :grin:

:tumbleweed:

:lol:

And anyone care to guess the price from VAG for an un-painted Rear late bumper?

:pale:

Interesting, considering VW HQ told me they were obsolete about 2 years ago when I needed a brand-new one :scratch:

Nice thing was, as insurers couldn't find one, they gave me the full VW cost price for a new one in the form of a cheque and I gave the bodyshop a decent spare one off a late G60 I broke a few years before that :)