Sign in to follow this  
one_eyed_willy

plans for your C this weekend?

Continue testing for the source of the misfire.... I'm coming up with a theory but it doesn't make me happy... :bad-words:

I'm stripping the rear spoiler mechanism down and cleaning it all up, hopefully cleaning the car itself too ready for the East Midlands meet tomorrow!

building up replacement AAA engine, swap manifolds, throttle bodies, and try to work out which plug is which on the engine loom :)

3rd cv joint boot in as many months as one new one has aquired a small knick from something and splattered cv grease all round the arch and hub :bad-words:

Well I decided to sort out my gear linkage this morning and the C is so much nicer to drive now I've spent a bit of time setting it up properly after changing the clutch recently. So I spent the day driving around in it again and the stalling is getting worse....... typical! One step forward, 5 steps back! :lol:

Took all the wheels off cleaned the backs and cleaned all the arches back to satin silver and baby oiled all the arches and coilovers :cuckoo:

well i was bored for 3 hours so as i drove the car in the rain i think she deserved it.

Next week need to sort out a few bits of body work :) :clap: