Sign in to follow this  
CTWG60

My New Ride...Video Footage added.

:D For anyone interested he's a 17 hand ex-hunter type called Micky. He needs his confidence building up and a bit of meat on his bones. It's took me 4 years to get my own horse, I'm very pleased with him as is my instructor. :D

And you all thought Corrados were bad for getting under your skin and bankrupting you! :lol:

Action shots are bad due to the missus putting the camera on a slow shutter speed, I'll get some better ones as he progresses.

Mods please don't move, just a bit of fun. :notworthy:

Oh and your going to be selling up now you have a new ride like everybody else does, lose interest in the C.

I can see you like the mod cons better and the ride to work will be alot more comfortable.

Oh and what tax bracket is that in then? :shrug:

Runs on water nearly so thats good but the gases it gives off must be real schit.. :D

Thanks for the comments everyone, I thought this might get ignored. Cheers. Rob very good about the ride height, Junkie I'll be keeping the C as much as I like riding I don't have a stable at work, yet! :D

I'll seriously consider the VW emblem! :D

This horse has got more than 6 gears, actually almost variable gearing. :lol:

Looks good, not sure about the sleeveless T-shirt tho :camp: :camp: :camp:

:tongue:

I know, it was hot! I forgot to put my t-shirt on before I left the house. :camp: :bonk:

Well Junkie we have looked into each others eyes in the pit lane at Santa Pod! I must of made an impression on you, eh! :camp: It is Chris.

9 years = about 20-25 in human years and in their head if you know what I mean. First vid isn't available yet as youtube still processing. If it looks like crap then click the HQ (high quality) button or change your account settings for playback in HQ.

He's coming on real quick that last jump was 3 feet high and he did it from trot with only one stride of canter before popping over it. :grin: I'm very happy! :clap:

Went to the beach today. The missus got a better shot!

cool. :)

I'll send you the gtech back if you like.

HHAHAHHAHHHHAHA, I'll sucker it to my forehead hey!

yeah,but the thing with horses is they have no cigarette lighter socket not not sure how u'd power it.

:grin:

With a 12v battery Doh! :cuckoo: