Sign in to follow this  
dukest

i seem to have bought an extra VR :)

well, having never got round to starting a members gallery for my existing car, i thought maybe a sneaky one for a new purchase might be in order..

it will be a little short-lived or at least brief with then a long gap as the car's future state is uncertain :norty:

but for the moment i have a moonlight blue automatic VR with electric recaros, aircon and headlight washers :camp: which may be making an appearance at stanford tomorrow :grin:

Mmm, fresh. 8) Looks in good nick, let's hope it doesn't stay around too long. :wink: :D

I imagine the auto will be good for driving thru London tomorrow. Though I wonder how it will cope with your enthusiastic driving thru the twisties? :)

well it was sold with the autobox acknowledged as not being quite perfect, and although it is quite cool to just plant your foot and go, it is easily "confused" and probably in need of a bit of attention!

is interesting to drive a car on standard suspension for the first time and realise the ride isn't that much better than on my Koni/H&Rs too.

What you recon on the suspension yourself, I'm having a dabble with myselfe either go back to original suspension (trying to keep it as original as possible), or going for some of the KW's suspensions..........I want "driveability" not "kidney crusher"......:)

Ah, this must be the one that was on ebay ;)

Must admit, I was eyeing it up too! :lol:

Couldnt really justify buying another corrado, I have 2 already...

If it is fitted with H/L Washers I think the washer bottle is increased to something like 7 Lt capacity.

Ian.

If it is fitted with H/L Washers I think the washer bottle is increased to something like 7 Lt capacity.

Ian.

Ah interesting!

Ta

Matt

Sounds like a breaker to me :ignore: (if it was a good price!)

i think i'm going to call it a stripper rather than a breaker, sounds more appealing :)

Some very nice goodies to move to your other one.. Seats, AC, washes all desireable items.. Nice position to be in John...

sadly, much as it was the seats that drew me to it, i can't really afford to keep them, so those and the engine are going to a certain forum interior whore :D

sadly, much as it was the seats that drew me to it, i can't really afford to keep them, so those and the engine are going to a certain forum interior whore :D

:wave:

and great seats they are, its only taken about 5 years to get a set of those particular recaro's.

i shouldn't drive it too much more, they were growing on me even more on the way home... :?

i shouldn't drive it too much more, they were growing on me even more on the way home... :?

i'll be round in the morning then to rip them out :lol:

Was eyeing up that one too, great spec and cool recaros, them particular recaros seem to be very rare :?

Yeah I must confess to looking at that too.

Shame to break it up John, aside from the box it looks like a very tidy car in the pictures.

I did look at the autobox fault, unfortunately you need to change the servo pack and its about £400 for one...

Although you can get a manual box and ancils for bugger all money, fit that, swap some standard interior over and flog the whole car for about what you paid for it. That way another decent car is saved, Karl has too many engines anyway :)

yeah, i'm not planning to fully break it unless strictly necessary - have another temporary interior lined up and if things stay ok with work then it will be getting converted, possibly with a more modern engine. maybe a project for DG Autotech ;)

yeah, i'm not planning to fully break it unless strictly necessary - have another temporary interior lined up and if things stay ok with work then it will be getting converted, possibly with a more modern engine. maybe a project for DG Autotech ;)

ah, don't say that...i really want that door! (amongst other things...)

Good to hear, it does look like a very good car for the money :)

and great seats they are, its only taken about 5 years to get a set of those particular recaro's.

:worthless: of these Recaro's. 5 years searching they must be pretty damn rare...