psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

spotted a Red C today sporting some fat wheels coming off the roundabout at the top of the laverock hall road (A1061) heading away from blyth, didnt see reg or modeal, looked smart, not sure if the driver saw me.

black corrado in....................Abu Dhabi! Near to the Corniche.

I spotted another Corrado! Dark blue L reg VR6, on the A4 Bath Road in the middle of the Slough industrial estate. Around about 19:00hrs this evening, had clear rear lenses and an aftermarket exhaust, as it was very very loud. Couple of youngish lads were heading towards Slough. Anyone on here?

Spotted a Green N-reg VR6 in Loughton High Road yesterday at around 6pm. Got a flash and gave a beep. I was in the Silver VR6.

Seconds earlier I had been chatting to a random biker at the lights who was commenting on the C saying how good it looked after all these years and that you don't see many around these days. d'oh!

spotted a black corrado coming off the M4 at the Tuns junction slough. you ugly_bloke ? I gotta tag you back :lol: what should I be looking for ?

What time? Could have been me!

Nick

Spotted a Lovely looking Red Rado heading north on the M4 outside bristol just befor the M4/M5 interchainge at about 12.30.

I was heading in the other direction in a mazda. ( not mine)

Spotted a Red Corrado (no idea on model, etc - looked like it was on a personal plate though?) heading northbound on the M6 probably around near Manchester about 3pm today...? Only Corrado I saw on a 280 mile round trip to Liverpool and back.. did see two MK2 Scirocco's and two MK3 Scirocco's though :)

Also Exchanged waves with a guy yesterday when I was heading up the M6 in a rally prepped MK2 Golf - had a roll cage, headsets and everything in there!

Spotted a Red Corrado (no idea on model, etc - looked like it was on a personal plate though?) heading northbound on the M6 probably around near Manchester about 3pm today...? Only Corrado I saw on a 280 mile round trip to Liverpool and back.. did see two MK2 Scirocco's and two MK3 Scirocco's though :)

Might have been the same one I saw would be around the right time to get there from bristol ( i think)

Saw a dark coloured C with crystal tails going down St Michael's Road in Salisbury yesterday (saturday) about 7pm, think the owner clocked me, but I was on an adjoining road.

Also had a nose round that VR6 in Herne Hill, its had a big scrape recently, but only 65k on the clock! Needs a damn good wash too.

Red one going out of Wentowrth village in Rotherham this lunchtimeish. Think it was the same one I saw the other week heading into Greasbrough at the top of Carr house hill. Was very clean on both occasions.

White C, on the M77 near the Fenwick turnoff. I was on the other side of the road in my bro's passat. Couldnt see what type it was as I only saw it from above the mirrors. Was about half 9 on Saturday morning. Never seen it before.

Spotted 2 this morning. First was a blue VR6 on an L plate, with some aftermarket wheels, on the Oxford ring road, heading from Witney towards London. The next one was on the return journey in almost the same place, dark red (mulberry possibly?) on an N plate, also enough time to spot the VR6 badge. I wasn't in mine, so no waving headlight flashing etc.

spotted a blue g60 hirwaun way i think, i was in a blue 'looked standard' g60 in front then it came onto hail heavy, i turned off toward abergavenny

Spotted a very nice condition N reg VR6 in the big Tesco car park at Springburn, Glasgow today, around 3 or 4 pm or thereabouts. Very tidy indeed, a sort of metallic purple, but subtle purple if you know what I mean. Full black leather interior (like mine!) and 89k on the clock (as far as I could see).

Much better condition than mine, I'm afraid :( but I've got more than twice the mileage. Wasn't in my Corrado at the time (test driving my pal's battery-challenged Punto at the time!) or I would have obviously parked right next to it.

If you're on the forum, you should get a set of headlight protectors to protect those lovely headlights as they're discontinued if I remember correctly!

Woo hoo! Two spots today!

First one was burgundy M reg, not sure what flavour, maybe pressed plates and crystals (?) A6 Kegworth, just coming off the J23 roundybout. Got a enthusiastic wave which I duefully returned :clap:

Second, RR carpark Victory Road, Derby, J reg, again not sure what flavour, red, veh veh shiny!! Maybe on 15" BBS'? Would love to know whos this is - there seems to be a growing contingent of RR Corrado owners, need a lunch time meet!

Earlier this afternoon, there was a red G plate 16V in the car park (grove business park Maidenhead), when I popped out to do the school run (late again) I saw the driver getting in and as I was in mine, we exchanged waves. Slim youngish guy, blondish/red hair, any one from here?

My god ugly bloke give some one else a chance. You've spotted more in the last few days then I've spotted in 18 months of ownership LOL really jellous because C's look amazing when you see them on the road :D

The black VR was most likely mine i work not to far from there.

yeah i live near middlebrook so let us know if you plan something, i have not seen another corrado in a good 6 months!

Bolton is only 5 mins from the Unphased dub meets, check out http://www.un-phased.com and come along next week.

Be nice to see another Corrado there

The black VR was most likely mine i work not to far from there.

yeah i live near middlebrook so let us know if you plan something, i have not seen another corrado in a good 6 months!

Bolton is only 5 mins from the Unphased dub meets, check out http://www.un-phased.com and come along next week.

Be nice to see another Corrado there[/quote:2pm8qbfz]

Hi Adz, count me in. whens the next meet?

Lovely sounding blue C (must have been a VR) with clear lights coming off the binswood roundabout in leamington heading towards the town. Havnt seen it around before