psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Blue corrado on bbs wheels and debadged grill, outside TC Harrisons in peterborough queing at the roadworks lights. I was in a tch parts van. It was about 12:40

Maybe Quicky1980 think hes from round that way??

yup was me, I was a little stressed out as I need to get to TPS and back to work in time for a meeting. will have to catch up with you some time soon muppetlab

Would love a look under your bonnet now the engine conversion is done. Promise not to drool too much :grin:

Saw a green Corrado (not sure of model / year) heading southbound on the M5 (or possibly M42 just before the M5) at about 5.15pm today. Just been to DG Autotech and was on the other side in the loaner Polo :D

Saw a dark VR flash past me just outside Shrewsbury today and exchanged a wave. Didn't see much else as we both had that 'got-ten-minutes-to get-back-before-the-match' type franticness about our driving!

Nice M-reg Rado heading southbound on the A404M and then East on the M4 on Saturday.

All in lovely condition, got a wave.

Looked as though it might have been a Storm version if not for the M-reg, as it had a trim (whatever it is called) above the headlights.

That was me driving my 8v :wave: The Storm was tucked away in the garage :D The 8v has a after market Rieger eyebrow spoiler.

Good to see another Raddo and get a wave.

Saw a green Corrado (not sure of model / year) heading southbound on the M5 (or possibly M42 just before the M5) at about 5.15pm today. Just been to DG Autotech and was on the other side in the loaner Polo :D

Thought that'd be my first spot in ages but it's about a half hour too late... :(

Saw a Raddo in the Eden car park in High Wycombe. I was in my girlfriends Celica. It was quite a distance away but the number plate look familiar from here on the forum.

Saw 2 in Haywards Heath today...

Tidy white one on a H plate with a rumpy pumpy exhaust turning onto the Elite Garages forecourt at 4:20pm. Think you might need to replace your front drivers indicator bulb.

Then glimpsed a late green one pulling into the Clair Hall car park at 4:25pm.

Black M'reg VR6 on borbet A's I think, on the M65 @ about 1:40pm. I was in the golf and gave you a thumbs up out the window!

Spotted two today.

@12.30pm, A23(M) northbound near Crawley/Gatwick, dark colour (blue?), you were on land 1 and I was on land 3. I horned but don't think you heard me, cos there was a yellow van between us as I drove past.

@3pm, another dark colour, again maybe blue/black, N-Reg, parked up next to a white vehicle (van?) in Warley, Essex. Only got a brief look as I was driving by in my Ice Grey Violet, but I think you got some after-market alloys (17"?), maybe 5-spoke Audi style? I'm visiting relatives in the area, in fact your house is about 5mins from where I am staying now! :D

Sat behind a blue valver ( I think) L232 c** on the M25 @ 8 am this morning. Debadged rear and colour coded handles looked smart. Sat in wifes car so didn't wave

Saw a red corrado in bretton peterborough at about 11:45 today was in the parts van so didnt wave!

Saw a red rado in the garage by the old railway line in Bodium and another on the seven hills road just off the a3 in surrey, we flashed at each other :tongue:

Dukest giving his car a wash on Parkgate Rd. around 15:30, and again about 20 mins later going down Albert Bridge rd.

Your car still sounds very good...

2 on the A325 between A3 and Bordon, I think they were both Blackberrys but possibly one was a Sherry Pearl. I was in my other half's Blackberry, so there may have been 3 Blackberrys within 1/2 mile of each other at the same time. What are the chances! :nuts:

2 on the A325 between A3 and Bordon, I think they were both Blackberrys but possibly one was a Sherry Pearl. I was in my other half's Blackberry, so there may have been 3 Blackberrys within 1/2 mile of each other at the same time. What are the chances! :nuts:

Well the one just coming down the hill from the A3 heading into Bordon was me in my Blackberry VR!!

Clean G plate 16v in red (G149 ???) slammed and wearing Ronal turbos. The sun was blazing away, all the solar powered women were out and my Corrado is in the garage. I said god dam !

Saw the driver getting in it this afternoon (Tuesday) at about 4oclock on the car park across from the court in Wigan.

woo hoo yeah it was me :) i love bein spotted its awesome

I've been driving mine through Wigan at about quarter past eight every morning for the past week (trying to shake out any niggles). Your turn to spot me now ![/quote:1avwtv6h]

i have well and truly spotted you know meeted greeted and admired your vr6 :D ur interior looks the bussiness cant wait to see the progress im dying mine dark tan brown cant wait :D hope to see you at some meets :D

Well the one just coming down the hill from the A3 heading into Bordon was me in my Blackberry VR!!

Cool. Welcome to the Forum. Are you local to Bordon?