psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

At 8am on Wednesday 30th June saw a lovely clean grey G60 on a J plate on the outskirts of Cannock, Staffordshire.

Just spoken to Yan. Yes, it was his car :) And he has got to BVF ok after all :)

All's well that ends well. Glad to hear it.

Bergundy Rado this morning at about 10.20 heading North up the M1 just after J26. Not sure what model as it was completely dabaged on the rear with FK Crystal rear lights, looked nice and clean. I was in the wifes Fiesta.

spoted this at awesome gti today looking good :grin:011.jpg[/attachment:phh00j1c]

Dark C, (poss Classic Green VR?) heading east in outside lane of M27 between North Harbour and Farlington at 16:45 this afternoon. Only saw it briefly as I was westbound on wayback from Goodwood FoS.

Passed a red C on the west side of leicester somewhere on the country roads, cant say exactly where because i dont know where i was! sounded nice as it howled passed me in my dragon green g60 with my mate in his gtr33 skyline behind me. got a big thumbs up out of your window and gave one back. Anyone on here?

oh, by the way, it was this morning at around11.30 ish i think, wasnt really aware of the time.

Saw a white raddo on way to GF Nanas was at the junction with Bennet street/talbot road and Ashton road got a wave and waved back :D

saw what appeared to be a vr6 up in Stamford, looked pretty tidy and standard and in green.

I know that car,(if its the car im thinking of, which is the only other green rado apart from mine that i know of in stamford) It belongs to a guy called issi, actually a 2.0 16v. i keep on at him to get on here. was it parked either at the church at red lion square or on broad st?

you in stamford a lot then?

Spotted a blue 'rado on the B4077 or possibly the A46, while I was leaving Tewkesbury at 17:35 on Saturday 3rd (just after leaving BVF). I was in whitey VR and gave an excited flash and honk!

purpley grey G reg g60? parked on a side street just off the main road into Edenfield, near the fishermans retreat. Looked good, standard alloys,i was in my mums golf looking for some car booty! I was actually looking out for the polo g40 which used to be parked there, i think its been replaced...Anyone on here?

Tom :)

Very early on Sunday morning spotted a green VR6 on an N plate parked out the front of the pub in Bramley, Surrey with a FOR SALE notice in the back window.

spotted a red one on the A1 i think travelling towards newcastle, think I was near durham in my mates bora going other direction

J Reg Black G60, with pressed plates joined the bypass from Richardshaw Lane (Pudsey), heading towards Leeds

Gave you a thumbs up whoever you are!

Seen tonight @5.05 pm, green C, not sure what model. M715 LMH (I think)

In Colwick turning off Private Road No. 1 and onto Colwick Loop road in Nottingham.

Green C on A34 southbound, just past West Ilsley turn-off on Sat about 3.45pm. I waved but saw you at the last moment so have no idea if you waved back...

Also spotted a red C on A449(I think that's right - near the A450 junction) on the way to DG after BVF yesterday. Despite there being a line of 3 Cs going in the other direction, you didn't seem to notice us :(

Dark blue (Aqua ?) standard VR6 driving slowly (it was Wakestock and choc full of the great unwashed) through Pwhelli on Saturday at about 3pm. M579 ???

Didn't wave as I was in the passenger side of the Mrs' car.

That's the fourth one i've spotted in the area.

3 today in Guernsey.... a silver VR in st peter port with a rusty wing :D

and a red and a blue one on the west side of the island... think it may of been in vale...

Not a sighting, but I was in Guernsey exactly a week before, just thought i'd say so - business or pleasure?

spotted two white corrados

1st was saturday by lida on the bath rd bristol at 2

2nd was today on muller rd bristol at 11, looked like it had black wheels, gave you a beep but was in a BT van and you looked at me very strange lol