psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

A green Rado with black wheels on the A6 in hazel grove tonight at about 9.00, reg was something like A11 vwv.

A dark coloured C, unsure of flavour hooning it up the M6 north bound just before j36 about 9 last night. I gave you a flash and a wave as you passed, i was in the mk3 gti on an eco run!

Nice Aqua Blue Rado on Kingston Rd, New Malden just now...... L***FPA.

Hey Mate,

Long time no spot :) Normally see yours on the Oatlands drive way home (i have been using the A3 lately)

Is yours the one I sometimes see parked down the road next to the Carpetright?

Cheers

Matt

Hey Mate,

Long time no spot :) Normally see yours on the Oatlands drive way home (i have been using the A3 lately)

Is yours the one I sometimes see parked down the road next to the Carpetright?

Cheers

Matt

Yep, in Dunbar Road..... that's me. Commute from Shepperton to NM Mon-Fri.

Saw a Aubergine/Blackberry? M Reg Corrado on Hollinwood Avenue, New Moston, you flashed me this morning I and only caught a glance as I drove the other way and managed a wave. Paintwork looked immaculate mate!

That was me :)

Nice to see another Rado as I never seem to see them any more.

Jay

:) Are you the guy who used to have a restored mk1 caddy, that did some work at Mirrlees/MAN years back? I might be way off but I used to work there and had a mk2 Oak Green 8v at the time

Nope, not me LOL.

Have I seen your car outside Renold?

Jay

Lol, must of been another Jay. Yes I work at Renold!

---------- Post added at 3:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:52 PM ----------

Nope, not me LOL.

Have I seen your car outside Renold?

Jay

Lol, must of been another Jay. Yes I work at Renold!

Yep, in Dunbar Road..... that's me. Commute from Shepperton to NM Mon-Fri.

Good to know its yours, I often have a look out for it to liven up my mundane commute from West Byfleet to Kingston each day,

Red VR6 with bonnet bra and a grey VR6 driving through Buntingford, mate in a polo GT flashed you thinking it was me! haha

i was in a tesco van delivering in hereford today at 4.40 today and saw a young guy in a dark green j reg corrado with g60 badges , he told me his sunroof was playing up who was this guy or anyone know the car

spotted a nice looking white raddo in poole yesterday other half saw it parks at civic offices in poole too anyone on here?

Red 16v G708 --- In Egham just now (1315 ish)

Mjcp

Another one in Egham. Mine was parked up at work in Egham while I was at the pub at that time! Seen a couple of nice ones around those parts.

Just saw two within a few minutes at 10am. The first was on the A3 between the Cobham and Esher junctions where a black vr6 reg L666 ### came past me. Wasn't hanging around. I followed for a junction but had to leave at the Esher junction.

Then 1 minute later a dark Corrado came past me in the opposite direction coming from Esher towards the A3 roundabout. I flashed.

Edited by Portent

Dragon green 'rado looking very nice on the M5 s/b just south of Junction 5, yesterday morning at about half seven. Sod's law, it was the missus day to drive us to work so we were in her motor. Still broke my neck to watch yours go round the long sweeping bend towards Worcester!

Today, just round the corner from me! Approx 3-15pm, Dark rado, unknown flavour, was pouring with rain, you flashed(your lights), i waved like a loony, shocked at seeing another, especially so close to home 8)

hi all.. i was at malden rushett (chessinton,a243) petrol station yesterday morning at about 10ish(saturday), wondered if it was you driving the nice aqua blue vr6 storm? i was the guy in the blue mk2!!! i did want to stop and have a chat as i wondered if you had a problem with the front n/s wheel?? i was meant to be in staines at 9 though, so was rather late!!!! nice car ,almost as good as mine,lol....ps, is the reg in relation to the horsepower ??

Spotted this morning, Green VR N510 --- in the car park by home park in Windsor, left a note with the site's web address :-)