psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Passed a late-model Classic Green (Storm?) in Flitwick earlier - driver was wearing sunglasses and I was in the Mk1 cabrio so I don't think you saw me wave :)

Yesterday- dark coloured (L-reg?) Rado just outside Bath on the A46.

VR6 was in for some work in Stroud and the mechanic took it out and said another Rado passed him and waved- said it was light green.

This afternoon a nugget driving into Kingston-upon-Thames.

I think I can safely say that was me!

I think I can safely say that was me!

Looked lovely. I was coming out of Kingston across the bridge and turned left at the roundabout towards Hampton Court. I saw you coming onto the roundabout from Hampton Wick and I assume going up across the bridge in the opposite direction. Unfortunately I was in the Golf so didn't flash or anything. But the wife told me to calm down. So she's sleeping in the spare room tonight :D

VR6 was in for some work in Stroud and the mechanic took it out and said another Rado passed him and waved- said it was light green.

Everything OK with the car now Andy?

Ian.

So many spotted at the festival on saturday I lost count, green monster with audi engine, red 16v, red 16 + Insurance man I spoke to , blackberry purple vr6 in carpark, blue in carpark, another 2 in carpark.... You all had a good perve over you :)

Grey 16v parked at Wyevale Garden Centre, Thornbury this afternoon. Think I've seen this in Thornbury before.

Looked lovely. I was coming out of Kingston across the bridge and turned left at the roundabout towards Hampton Court. I saw you coming onto the roundabout from Hampton Wick and I assume going up across the bridge in the opposite direction. Unfortunately I was in the Golf so didn't flash or anything. But the wife told me to calm down. So she's sleeping in the spare room tonight :D

Cheers! Yes, I was coming from Twickenham to Kingston. Hopefully I'll see you out in your VR one day soon!

White C on the A737 near Johnstone travelling east towards Glasgow about 1.30 today. Might have been Wullie - didn't get a proper look. I was Corradoing in the opposite direction

White C on the A737 near Johnstone travelling east towards Glasgow about 1.30 today. Might have been Wullie - didn't get a proper look. I was Corradoing in the opposite direction

Indeed it was me. Steeleye Span up full on the stereo and in a world of my own. Didn't see you though.

Bordeaux I think, L**PHJ spotted just now on Brighton Hill r'bout in Basingstoke. I was in my trusty Jetta on my way to Halfrauds. First one I've seen in ages and it looked lovely :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bordeaux I think, L**PHJ spotted just now on Brighton Hill r'bout in Basingstoke. I was in my trusty Jetta on my way to Halfrauds. First one I've seen in ages and it looked lovely :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be me :)

Another Basingstoke spot this time a red VR m reg was last night at the roundabout nr the hospital. I was a few cars behind so couldn't wave.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60173[/ATTACH]

Waiting in a car park queue this afternoon in Kingston upon Thames.

Saw 1 on Monday on the bypass from flitwick to clophill and another yesterday in the centre of flitwick near the post office, sherry pearl? Bonnet bra! Guessing it was you stone? As ur the only 1 near me lol

Looking nice

I don't have a bonnet bra, so no :) Could have been me on the bypass though.

I've seen dark blue, green and another blackberry within 5 miles of Flitwick so there are a few :)

I don't have a bonnet bra, so no :) Could have been me on the bypass though.

I've seen dark blue, green and another blackberry within 5 miles of Flitwick so there are a few :)

It might not of had a bra tbh. I was in the golf not really payin attention! Could hear it was a VR as it went past. Think I saw yours at Santapod. Was it in the gravel Carpark near the entrance?

Ben

It might not of had a bra tbh. I was in the golf not really payin attention! Could hear it was a VR as it went past. Think I saw yours at Santapod. Was it in the gravel Carpark near the entrance?

I did get a wave and thumbs-up from a bloke in a dark Golf the other day (four headlights, red GTi stripe?) so that may have been you, actually!

I was parked in that bit for Santa Pod so well spotted :)

Stone

I did get a wave and thumbs-up from a bloke in a dark Golf the other day (four headlights, red GTi stripe?) so that may have been you, actually!

I was parked in that bit for Santa Pod so well spotted :)

Stone

Yea that was me :D

Sweet ... Lol

I was parked in the 1 next to that. Yours was the first 1 I saw I think.

Love that colour btw

Ben

Spotted in Kingsbridge, Devon (on the promenade/road to Torcross) a couple of weeks back, Big point/wave from me in the wife's Megane...

First Rado I've seen for ages and it was my old one!!!!! :shocked!:

K*** RFH. Blue G60 with Borbet A wheels, Magnex cat-back syestem, supersprint de-cat pipe and other cool stuff. Spotted Southbound on the M23 at 16:13pm. Good to know she's still eating up the miles. :wave: