psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

I was in the R32 parked outside Costa.

I chatted to two guys parked up in the middle with VR6's, also saw the ice grey VR about & a Aqua VR outside Hollywood bowl.

Didn't get to chat to the owners though!

Were you one of the two I spoke to?

I saw a lovely looking Mystic Storm in Newquay last week, I think the last few letters on the reg were FFB - anyone here?

Dark blue... Possibly mystic storm going the opposite way to me near the Mountbatten pub in Poole/Bournemouth just about managed to exchange waves

Mid afternoon ±1500 in Bracknell yesterday (Tuesday) saw an L reg dark C, (16v I think) with a long haired driver. It was byt he Met office roundabout. Didn't wave as I was in the BM.

mjcp

N plate black VR6 on Carshalton Road heading out of Sutton Town Centre today around 7pm. Saw you at the last minute and gave an instinctive wave type gesture and you did the same back as we passed!..nice standard looking car, haven' t seen it around there before

Saw a Silver Rado on Oatlands Drive, Walton yesterday evening at around 18.15. Gave a wave and the driver of the Silver Rado

looked a bit bemused as he passed!! :shocked!:

Was on a trip to Huddersfield this morning and saw a nice Corrado parked on the road. Decided to stop and poke around, in hope the owner may show up, but gave up after 10mins. Took few pictures, anyone here?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69218[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]69219[/ATTACH]

Corrado broken down on the sainsburys roundabout up at Colton, Leeds. Luckily for the guy it was less than a mile from his home. I beeped on the way passed, but you didnt turn around - Would have pulled over but AA was there.

Just spotted a red C going through burwash towards heathfield think it was an M reg, i did flash and stick my thumb up but got a vague look was probably because i was in my blue MK3 golf!

My son went out with his grandmother today, and when he came home he said he saw a White Corrado in Withybush, Haverfordwest. There arent many Corrados around my neck of the woods, at first I thought it might of been my old one, but my boy said the rear badge was white and not silver, so id imagine it was an earlier style Corrado.

Was it anyone off the forum??

Blue VR6 parked up outside a house on the Lower Luton Road, between Batford and Wheathampstead. Spotted 7pm Monday night.

thats 2 g60 :g60: in aldershot mine and a guy thats a kwick fit fitter its blue he his running a bhan brenner charger it looks in very good nick seems a nice chap he as owned it a month its gonna be intresting in aldershot 2 g60 +police +noisy chargers = police they have had me already :shrug:

seen a dark blue C in scarborough twice this week! running polished TT comps! Exchanged waves outside the NYPD station the other night :)

That was meeeeeeee :cheers:

Edited by Bast

Spotted what i think was a black C going north bound on the A21 at 9.50 between tunbridge wells and tonbridge think the reg was M***LUU but not 100%, i was in a silver transit i did flash and wave but not sure they noticed!?

I saw a dark blue Corrado, walk back to the car at Blenheim horse trails. It had a tow bar on the back of it, bloody ugly.