psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Previously only one spot in months, and then today...

Metallic red (sherry/Bordeaux?) Corrado on the A57 heading out of Sheffield towards Ladybower Reservoir and the Snake Pass this morning

Silver Corrado, 16v I think, this afternoon on Ecclesall Road in Sheffield

Blue vr6 in Monmouth today around 12.30. Passed you in the camo estate, have thumbs up but just gt a strange look on return haha

Was just leaving Sainsbury's car park, Kenton, Harrow, on Sunday abt 3.45 ish only to find myself behind a Red C (didn't catch the flavour) reg K216....looked in very good nick. Gave you a toot!

Nice to see one so local :thumbleft:

Cheers

Jeff

Blue vr6 in Monmouth today around 12.30. Passed you in the camo estate, have thumbs up but just gt a strange look on return haha

Red L reg 16v on the Old Kent Road approaching Elephant & Castle. Looked like a well used example with London battle scars.

Also saw a Dark Blue K reg 16v a few weeks back on a road near Parson's Green tube station. Was sporting anti pot-hole/speed bump original ride height and G60 alloys.

greenish C k reg spotted by the misses this morning just headed off down the dorset way in poole took great effort to get the reg to text me :) anyone on here?

---------- Post added at 5:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:57 PM ----------

greenish C k reg spotted by the misses this morning just headed off down the dorset way in poole took great effort to get the reg to text me :) anyone on here?

Not expecting the owner to post up as I wasn't in a Corrado, but spotted a VR6 in a very TVR style purple flip paint waiting to pull out of a junction on the A10 (not far from Ely) yesterday at around lunch time.

Black Corrado going up Holtspur Lane in Wooburn Green today at around 12:00. Plate ended in VWD or something like that.

Late stock-looking Flash Red C parked up on the outskirts of St Albans just now. Possibly M* KKG?

Nice to see one locally for a change :)

Stone

Just seen A green L reg in outlet car park swindon, was having a good look but was in my sisters corsa! Nice and standard looking

Passed a mystic blue (I think) on the A48 yesterday at chax hill (in between lydney and Gloucester) at about 11.

was in my golf but have the thumbs up

11am yesterday (Wed 13th March) I spotted this rather forlorn looking nugget on the M1 south bound near Watford Gap ish.

G*** DVC

Anyone on here?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72856[/ATTACH]

TSW Venoms! Did it just come out of a timewarp from 2001? :)

They have a certain charm, I think ;)

You might not be able to see form the low res pic, that it has a yellow VW grill badge and yellow eyebrow spoiler. I think it was a valver.