psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Dark G60, J plate parked outside Halfords in dumbarton this afternoon..

I said to the Mrs that makes me want to drive mine. She said don't be silly its raining and you'll only use it for the summer months...

Dark G60, J plate parked outside Halfords in dumbarton this afternoon..

I said to the Mrs that makes me want to drive mine. She said don't be silly its raining and you'll only use it for the summer months...

love it :)

Blackberry Rado on M25 clockwise around M40 exit on Xmas eve, we were in plain clothed Prius behind / in front but with no acceleration - it is such a boring car to drive :(elated hi!

Cheers

Jeff

Christmas Eve (yeah, ok, i'm a bit late!!) around 12.30pm, M25 Jct 11 Chertsey. H* HOT taking the dual-carriageway up towards Ottershaw. Could have been a VR6, not sure. I think maybe she was a bit taken aback with the flashing and the honking. Oh Well. :)

Red corrado possibly 16v early? On A616 i ws heading away from M1 you were heading towards M1 area.. gave a little gay wave but no response just a stare of "how dare you own the same car as me" haha

Nice red with a bra I think coming into chard Somerset on new year eve about 4ish.

Put his thumb up which was nice :)

two in one day!!! about 8 am ish this morning on ringwood road dark green didnt get the reg or type turning into old wareham road in poole and then this evening about 7pm on the wessex way m reg grey(?) vr(?) in front of me you booted it abit just after cambridge road roundabout heading towards bournemouth did my best to keep up in my little 1.8 :) both looked nice if it was you come say hi :)

Hi guys. Spotted a private plated G reg dark corrado twice today. Once in Cabot Circus car park then later drove past me on Fishponds road. Following me?! In Bristol.

Edited by veeDuB_Rado

Saw a black late(?) C entering Ampthill from the north on Tuesday morning as I headed towards Bedford, around 0835. Anybody local? Didn't have time to wave...

A white Corrado on the M25 (L35 WAG), anti clockwise at 5.30/6.00 ish. You pulled along side, gave me a wave then pulled off. I followed you until the M40, although it was dark so I don't know if you realised. Never driven in Corrado convoy! Nice looking car, and cheers for the wave - you cheered up my drive no end!

Green C on Telford Road Edinburgh pasing McDs. Xxxx ECK I think. Just caught a glimpse

This could have been me! Just got the C on the road after 2 year restoration, posts to come. Licence is J*** KBB, but I drove that road on that day!! :)

Edited by JohnCarlos

spotted this one at portsmouth hospital today, have seen it there a couple of times, i think it's belong to one of the engineers there!

L reg C in Blandford Forum square spotted at just after midnight, Sunday morning. No one from the S.C.C.?

Great stuff - it's clearly owned by a C-nut, and looked to be in good shape. He came up behind me as I got onto the M25 around the A1 junction, I pulled off at the M40, so who know's where he was off to.

That's my old car ! Wondered where it was now.