psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Blue one coming out of chippenham not seen before two chaps wearing high vis jackets.

---------- Post added at 4:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:04 PM ----------

Blue one coming out of chippenham not seen before two chaps wearing high vis jackets.

Spotted for the second time in 6 months, the only Corrado local to me! I was pulling out of the breakers yard after removing a VR6 engine from a Passat, and this G60 was stuck in traffic:

2013-01-25_12-32-17_572.jpg

Blue J plate on sebrings parked on the post office carpark in Crewe at 14.30 today

Think this is probably now my daily, brought it last week from Shavington

Spotted Lhotte at services near Cambridge on the A14 earlier this evening. Had just been to the football there and was on my way home.. squinting in the dark I saw a Corrado, saw the number plate (which I remember as it was RobyD's old Corrado) and saw the lady driver - I stood staring as you drove past, almost wanted to flag you down just to acknowledge you as another forum member but decided against it!

Proceeded to then explain to my friend, who was alarmed at how I knew exactly what Corrado that was, the recent story about the Golf owner with the poor chatup lines at the petrol station!

White Corrado with darkened rear lights on Road Wars on Sky2 just now. The driver was getting searched for drugs. Couldn't tell which flavour of Corrado as it was mostly side on shots with aftermarket wheels.

N reg storm in Harrogate Leeds road yesterday Harrogate Bypass today

---------- Post added at 4:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:56 PM ----------

N reg storm in Harrogate Leeds road yesterday Harrogate Bypass today

I just spotted a Corrado! I just spotted a Corrado! (Don't see one too often lol)

N' reg I think, Blue, VR6, Burnley town center. Totally standard, tidy looking.

A grey G reg coming towards me (I was unfortunately in the Golf) on Oaken Lane towards Claygate today at 3:50pm. Being driven by a lady. Debadged grille. Number plate ended in AYL or ALE or similar ("Gayle?")

Spotted a slightly different Corrado on the way back from my folks this evening - on the A47 near Wisbech, heading in the direction of Kings Lynn - black with a fair bit of modification including a rather large rear spoiler! Anyone on here?

Spotted by my mate in a little polo bread van on the M6 yesterday. 2.0 16v I think he said. Not sure on colour. He's said they pulled up next to him then booted it :D

Ben

spotted from the roof top car park of the boat house hotel in chertsey think its DPB colour.

Edited by VWVW

blimey. driving to work this morning in my vr and seen another G reg corrado in red going the other way, weyhill road in andover, first time ive seen another while driving mine.

spotted a blue m reg C going north bound on the A21 at aprox 10.10am between north farm round about and tunbridge, i was driving a silver transit going the other way, i did flash my lights and put my hand up but the driver looked a bit bermused!

Just spotted M919 VMB? i think!

Green one being towed down the m25 near jct 27 !

Maybe someone's new purchase or project??

Winner