psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Seen a black/dark blue corrado a few times in Banbury now, never in my car though and always in work van. M***BAM. I think its a vr but only catch it out of the corner on my eye.

Seen a black/dark blue corrado a few times in Banbury now, never in my car though and always in work van. M***BAM. I think its a vr but only catch it out of the corner on my eye.

That's Dude VR6. :)

Cheers Jim!

Bit of a corrado spotting surge for me, saw a white one with black wheels in Banbury heading towards tesco. Just spotted a green one going the other way down the m69 towards Coventry while I'm heading to the inlaws. Both time I was in the family hack.

Was out in mine for ages yesterday and didn't spot another.

Just met a fellow Corrado-iste at Silverstone. M13 S** in metallic purple, VR6. Lives in Chesham.

Also, saw a black C of unknown type, D5 or D15 *** on A5 roundabout north of Milton Keynes at about 4pm on Sunday 13th April

RB

Spotted a black C on the northbound side of the M25 today (13th April) near J17 about midday.

A minute earlier I'd made a bet with my husband we would see at least 10 cars of the exact same model and colour as his on our two-hour journey and we'd be lucky if we saw just one Corrado. So, Erm, thanks for that :bonk::)

That me alright, glad I'm not the only one in Banbury

Red H-reg with smoked rear lights spotted today about 4.45pm heading away from Bedford exiting A421 towards J13 of the M1. Drove past too fast to catch anything else :D

Red H-reg with smoked rear lights spotted today about 4.45pm heading away from Bedford exiting A421 towards J13 of the M1. Drove past too fast to catch anything else :D

Excellent that's a proper spot got some detail's but not all due to the fact it was being driven in the way it was designed to ;)

mystic blue storm going through whiston crossroads in rotherham about half 5 today only caught it out the corner of my eye

Spotted a Dragon Green C heading into Wickwar at lunchtime today. First one I've seen in months!

Again, this time in tesco. Im not stalking you, honest lol. I very nearly went home and got mine just for the photo opportunity :) uze4y6uh.jpg

Black, or very dark VR6 in St. James Street, Paisley. Was back in traffic in she who is occasionally obeyed mobile Blancmange, aka Xzara Picasso

Spotted this morning joining the motorway heading northbound from Ramsbottom. I was in my friends blue lexus is200 and what should appear but a black Corrado vr6 (N reg - ending DBP) to cheer me up! very happy as its been a long time since i last saw a C(apart from my own)

Tom:cheers:

Well spotted Tom! That was mine, just took the plunge and put it on the road as my daily, having saved it from being broken up a few months ago.

I noticed the Lexus on Edenfield roundabout, you should have waved! Hardly ever see another Corrado round here.

Colour is Midnight Blue though, not black!

Ian :thumbleft:

Spotted an aqua blue corrado in St.Teilo street, pontardulais, swansea today about 2ish looked like blue vr6 with the reg starting in N222, nice to see one, been a while

so who do I keep seeing near Chineham Bus Park wearing Classic Green? Got a nice, friendly wave today as I was in the C for a change 8)

Was it a Storm you saw?

Spotted an aqua blue corrado in St.Teilo street, pontardulais, swansea today about 2ish looked like blue vr6 with the reg starting in N222, nice to see one, been a while

Are you sure it wasn't the iconic ford Capri you saw that parks up on the right hand side just passed the co-op.lol

Well spotted Tom! That was mine, just took the plunge and put it on the road as my daily, having saved it from being broken up a few months ago.

I noticed the Lexus on Edenfield roundabout, you should have waved! Hardly ever see another Corrado round here.

Colour is Midnight Blue though, not black!

aah sorry my eyes had'nt woken up yet and i could'nt quite believe them ha ha(benefit of being a passenger i guess) it was lucky i spotted you really, i usually hit that roundabout about 8.00am. i'm not sure yet if mine will see the road this year, may keep it off road and do some much needed jobs.

Glad another local Corrado has been saved. will remember to wave next time haha. Tom

Jam11e, good to meet you earlier today, always nice to see another corrado on the road, even if I was on the bike and not in mine!

Jam11e, good to meet you earlier today, always nice to see another corrado on the road, even if I was on the bike and not in mine!

You too buddy, I work on Colmore Row so I'm always about in the corrado, can't resist using it every day!

I hope I see your Corrado around when the weathers better

Blue J plate valver near Stoke town centre, driver was tooting on his electronic cig, huge camber on the rear wheels