psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted today in the car park at Laira Rail Depot in Plymouth.

image_zps245ea4eb.jpg

Lovely condition with a CCGB sticker in the back.

It's the first Corrado I've seen since I've had mine.

Rog.

Edited by Roger Chatfield

L reg dark coloured (Moonlight/Twilight?)lovely sounding example, heading onto the A3. Southbound at New Malden around 17.30 today.I wasnt in mine otherwise would have obv beeped/waved

Sherry Pearl one was me, good to see I wasn't the only corrado on track, was a great day just need new tyres and brakes now!

Saw a black J reg Corrado G60 whizz past me right near Cannon Park / Warwick University this morning right around 8am.

emahu2e8.jpg

Saw that on the day, looked lovely and sounded great down the straight! Just to ask about the wheels, has the car always had them or are they for track use?

Thanks, just fitted a full Milltek sounded great on track. I had speed lines on before but like the look of the BBS

sun must be out ..... two C's today........ g60 in blue parked in Bicester village.... and a aqua blue VR on the thame roundabout about 4.30pm

I was behind a greyish coloured vR6 today in Solihull

Oooo you were in solihull. i work in shirley & have seen a couple of rado's about but not very often. what colour & model have you?

Oooo you were in solihull. i work in shirley & have seen a couple of rado's about but not very often. what colour & model have you?

I have an Aqua blue vr6 and a tornado red 16v . Will keep my eyes open for you when I'm over that way

I have an Aqua blue vr6 and a tornado red 16v . Will keep my eyes open for you when I'm over that way

Tidy! im normally in my blackberry VR - plate ends in TEC

Dark one (possibly DBP) on the A217 between Epsom and Reigate (going towards Reigate) either on Sat or Sun (in the morning). Was going the other way in a different car, but spotted nonetheless.

About 2 minutes after I saw a Ferrari F50! But strangely got more excited about seeing a Corrado :cuckoo:

Just seen a green 16v in the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham. Seen quite a few round here in the last couple of months...

Saw a silver Corrado (no idea what flavour, sorry) just approaching the A33 near Stratfield Saye last night (3rd April) about 5pm. I managed a pathetic wave but was in such a post-work haze that didn't realise what it was until too late.

Think I saw the same silver Corrado, N-reg, again near Stratfield Saye. I waved, they waved back. Unfortunately I was on my road bike, so they are probably very confused now.

If you drive a silver Corrado and a grinning idiot on a bicycle waved at you on Saturday about noon, sorry that was me.

Got home from work to find the other half watching dinner date. The second guy on it has a Corrado, and he's from Derby

Hmmm, Richard and his Corrado 'Analise'. Thinking of making a facebook page for her as he is in love