psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted a dark coloured Corrado driving along road from Mortimer station to Beechhill on Monday morning at 7am ish. Anyone on here? I was in my white golf R, only spotted you at last minute otherwise I would have flashed :-)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Black 4 stud car on the market car park in Rye

It was still there this morning, a G60 on silver Schmitts

Spotted a dark blue coloured corrado heading north on M6, just north of Lancaster services around 2pm yesterday while heading south in mine.

It has been YEARS since I saw another Corrado, where are you all? There used to be loads in Swansea. I'm going to Volksfest Wales in Brecon this year just to prove to myself that there are others out there is anyone else on here going to be there? 😀

It has been YEARS since I saw another Corrado, where are you all? There used to be loads in Swansea. I'm going to Volksfest Wales in Brecon this year just to prove to myself that there are others out there is anyone else on here going to be there? 😀

Tell me about it. I never see any! People really need to get them out of the garage as daily drives again! Hoping to see a couple at the upcoming 29th Anniversary National Meet Brands Hatch?!

I will be down there Bud.

Would have Been there last year but on hols in spain lol

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Edited by Dazz_G60_Wales

I bought mine back in 2001 it was a daily then till 2008 when it went off the road with the big ends shot so laid her up for 7 years.

Due to the rarity of nugget g60s now i just use her for summer weekends and shows.

Are you going to Brecon for the weekend or just the sunday ?

Unfortunately only for the Sunday, I actually caught a fella taking pictures of my car in a car park this Sunday! He started talking to me when I came back and asking if I show my car and if he could buy her😂😂😂.

He was genuinely upset when I told him no to both and he lectured me about it being a classic car🙄.

I told him she's just a daily and I love driving her as much as I can, I thought he was going to have a coronary!

Ok Bud

I will be showing my car Sunday ( AS LONG AS sHE BEHAVES !).if you have any interest in showing yours I can ask to keep a space for you next door if you wish.

If not you won't be the only raddo down there so happy to have a jaw.

You can't miss the banana LoL

I've never shown her, she's a very clean daily but how far do you go? I always think of show cars as mint condition, as a VR6 auto I suppose she is very rare now but she still has a couple of jobs needing doing to be a minter!

I've never shown her, she's a very clean daily but how far do you go? I always think of show cars as mint condition, as a VR6 auto I suppose she is very rare now but she still has a couple of jobs needing doing to be a minter!
Its better to not take it seriously and just enjoy the day.

They gather a lot of interest anyway due to the fans of the unusual.

You will find some great people down there who will just want to talk about them

I dont go to compete i just like to take part.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Edited by Dazz_G60_Wales

Saw a green H-plate in Wilmslow yesterday. Seen it before once or twice.
Not seen that one yet

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk