psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

What time of year is this show (volks fest Wales)could put it on the CCGB calendar for next year would make a change to have one in Wales.

Edited by Rocket Ron

Hi Fay when we going to see you at some CCGB shows would be good to see you again.

My Eye Spy book of Fay's is looking fairly empty. Last spot must have been about three years ago?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driving between Filey and Pickering (Yorkshire) earlier today I spotted a Blue Corrado (Storm?) in a garden with the bonnet open with several people looking under the bonnet - I think there was a MK3 on the drive too?

Hi Ron Volkfest Wales is in August but not very impressed with it this year to be honest.Found Dubs at the Castle a lot better organised ,thats usually in July.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

That's a shame I went to one once in Margam Park Port Talbot a few years ago and that was disappointing as well. Where's dubs in the park because we definitely need a get together in wales ?

Edited by Rocket Ron

Hi Ron Volkfest Wales is in August but not very impressed with it this year to be honest.Found Dubs at the Castle a lot better organised ,thats usually in July.

Oi! There were some AWESOME looking Corrado's at Volksfest Wales this year Daz!!!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Yer off my friends list Mr VR 1971

Dubs is at Caldicot Castle Ron had a great time there this year.

I am normally a big fan of volksfest but since moving to Brecon its been a bit of a let down.

Also thinking of coming over the bridge next year to see some of you english kniggits

Edited by Dazz_G60_Wales

Yer off my friends list Mr VR 1971

Dubs is at Caldicot Castle Ron had a great time there this year.

I am normally a big fan of volksfest but since moving to Brecon its been a bit of a let down.

Also thinking of coming over the bridge next year to see some of the english kniggits

No, you are right, the show overall was very poorly organised and appeared to totally lack structure. Plus it was in a muddy field!

My intention is Dubs at the castle and hopefully the national next year, location and work commitments allowing!

No, you are right, the show overall was very poorly organised and appeared to totally lack structure. Plus it was in a muddy field!

My intention is Dubs at the castle and hopefully the national next year, location and work commitments allowing!

Weather could not be helped but weather was bad at the castle but that did not stop the organisers doing a tidy job of it .

Looks like a pricey job on my motor before I consider the national.

Not happy with this rattle I have.

Does not make for a good cruise

Edited by Dazz_G60_Wales

Weather could not be helped but weather was bad at the castle but that did not stop the organisers doing a tidy job of it .

Looks like a pricey nob on my motor before I consider the national.

Not happy with this rattle I have.

Does not make for a good cruise

She'll be fine by then dude! Have a bit of faith!

I want mine repainted and reupholstered before next time......just don't tell Mrs P!

She'll be fine by then dude! Have a bit of faith!

I want mine repainted and reupholstered before next time......just don't tell Mrs P!

Looks like u will have to dip into that mattress stash then lol

Gotta go in sunny Portugal so just drop in now and again why Mrs tarting herself up !!

Nice spotting there Stuart! LOL!

Thats just down the road from me... there also a blue (Mystic?) in Haddenham .. saw it drive through last night, parks up near the pub I visit now and then ;)

I also saw an L reg moonlight blue VR6 on Penllegaer roundabout a couple of Sundays back, but yes very sad about that one I saw earlier,/I'll give the breakers yard a ring on Monday to see if theres anything left worth salvaging off it