psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted a very very nice blackberry VR parked in earlstown M**LLN/N (i think) at 1900 nice twin exhaust one nearside the other drivers nice wheels too put me in a good mood so blasted my VR all the way home big grins hope its someone on here :D

Just seen Blue C drivin into Landbeach, Cambs. Look a lot cleaner than mine!! Got thumbs up :)

Think I spotted Jim Yesterday in Kenilworth. The one day i'm not in the corrado I spot one. Typical!

Going down to Chippenham this weekend so hoping to see a few - although probably won't!

Think how I feel, Laura! After years of driving a Corrado and almost NEVER seeing one, since getting my daily, I've seen loads! In fact I think you live in the next close along from my girlfriends house as I've seen the 200SX's and the nose of a Corrado poking out onto the road in that close... I've not had the Corrado out for a few days so unless you spotted me in the barge, it probably wasn't me :(

Yes I think we do live near - I was driving the 200SX at the time i thought I saw you. So there was another J reg Red Corrado in kenilworth on Wed.

That was definitely me though, Stuart - on my way back from work no doubt and probably with a co-worker in the car! :) What are you driving about in in the minute so I know what to keep my eyes out for? :)

You were indeed following (at safe dist) a silver C180 saloon - yawn!

:camp:

Sported a black Rado on the A465 heading away from abergavenny not shore what type, exchanged waves ( looks like the driver was in a shirt and tie 8) )

First time in my Corrado and I spotted one, what more could I ask for whilst lossing my Corrado verginity :D

just had a little blip with a red k reg 16v c on the m27 just past the eastly junction, a shame that part of the road was so bad.

good to see another corrado tho :thumbleft:

Think I spotted Jim Yesterday in Kenilworth. The one day i'm not in the corrado I spot one. Typical!

Going down to Chippenham this weekend so hoping to see a few - although probably won't!

Think how I feel, Laura! After years of driving a Corrado and almost NEVER seeing one, since getting my daily, I've seen loads! In fact I think you live in the next close along from my girlfriends house as I've seen the 200SX's and the nose of a Corrado poking out onto the road in that close... I've not had the Corrado out for a few days so unless you spotted me in the barge, it probably wasn't me :(

Yes I think we do live near - I was driving the 200SX at the time i thought I saw you. So there was another J reg Red Corrado in kenilworth on Wed.

Yep defo another red Rado around kenilworth, seen it a couple of weeks ago pulling out a drive right next to the a46 roundabout!

Spotted a Red Corrado this morning about 7:30 heading down the dual carridge way from East Kilbride, flashed and waved not sure if you notice, I was in the clio

Spotted a white one on the A556 (south of Altrincham) heading towards the M6 at about 16:30 this afternoon, waved but don't know if you noticed

i slightly cut up a white valver on my friends scooter today coming down past clapham north tube station :D

Done a round trip of 250 miles yesterday,to Santa Pod ! Only saw one C ! and that was a race car ! Didnt see Ugly Bloke

and believe nobody saw me !

Note to myself must disarm my captured Klingon cloaking device

enjoy pic of V8 Corrado, didnt race Saturday,so no times

Done a round trip of 250 miles yesterday,to Santa Pod ! Only saw one C ! and that was a race car ! Didnt see Ugly Bloke

and believe nobody saw me !

Note to myself must disarm my captured Klingon cloaking device

enjoy pic of V8 Corrado, didnt race Saturday,so no times

I wasn't working at Santa Pod this weekend. Weddings to attend.

I did about 180 miles this weekend in my C ans spotted two others!

1. Just heading south out of Aylesbury en route to Whipsnade zoo, about midday on Sunday, I spotted a classic green C, heading in the opposite direction. We waved and flashed lights

2. Then on the M25 anticlockwise, at the M40 junction at midnights, I was overtaken by a C, he was flying and exited the M25 onto the Oxford bound M40. He/She did acknowledge me, if you're on here, then you have a faulty brakelight.

Spotted a blue 16v Corrado, Chilbolton Ave, Winchester this evening. At about half 5ish..

:clap: That was me, escaping from revision in the Dungeon... Is your car parked down Westman road sometimes? My mate keeps thinking that it's me sat around spying on her. :lol:

Mine is down there quite regularly too...

Live very close to the station now with the car in off street parking.

Mine is down there quite regularly too...

Live very close to the station now with the car in off street parking.

I think I may have seen it a few times.. Mine lives on the drive as much as she can! Yours looked nice and clean!

Lol, it's absolutely filthy, covered in tramp piss and in desperate need of a clean. :( Same colour as yours believe it or not. Didn't put 2 and 2 together when I saw your members gallery thread.

Lol! Mine needs a wash. I'm off this week so will be cleaning her! They are indeed the same colour, but I just stuck and ABF in mine!

saw a few C's this weekend in Newquay as i was down there for a short break with friends!

An awesome "red wine" Vr6 with highly pollished TT comps(?) at the show and shine for run to the sun on sunday....love it im sure you on here??

A very nice yellow g60 also at the show and shine, with 9" borbets A's all around and nice engine bay detailling. Thumbs up

Last but not least a nice metalic blue one with reiger grill and stagered fittment borbet A's and a black leather interior....also at the show n shine

Suffice to say all cars looked highly pollished and i noticed they were getting a lot of looks for an admiring public. i feel like a corrado spotter, lol ive even got pics. I must get out more :nuts:

Black VR6(?) on a M plate with big alloys and a little orange ball on the end of his aerial at the TAB lights in Worthing at 20:15 this evening.

I spotted a Corrado vr in green at the Braywick Rd fuel station. I was not in my C at the time. Chatted to the young lady at the wheel, her other half is also on here (Can't recall the user name she gave to me.) I've seen three C'd this weekend.

Spotted a dark blue (i think - i'm getting on and my memory is not so good a couple of days later) Corrado in Church Stretton at the weekend, parked up on the high street with a roof rack on. I quite liked the roof rack look, definately an easier way of carrying the bikes around than trying to pack them in the boot! :salute:

Dark green, VR6(?) heading towards Maidstone from Langley around 2.30pm Saturday afternoon, i was passenger in a Mazda (of some sorts) going to a wedding + piss-up! Hence forgetting until now!!!