psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted white c going north A1 North in the roadworks about junction 27 I was going south in mine and waved anyone?

Black ? corrado not sure what breed or reg, waiting outside the South Terminal Arrivals-pickup at Gatwick at 0025hrs this morning, lady driver, didn't notice me I don't think, I got lost and went round again :lol: but she was gone the second time!!

Spotted a yellow 16V on Waltham Road in Maidenhead, it was on a private or Irish number plate LIL???? It was very low, had dark glass all round and dark tinted rear lights. I was in an ex police (long story) white Vectra 3.2V6 estate, so didn't wave or flash for fear of unnerving the driver. It was a fantastic looking 'rado.

Burgandyish G60, K plate perhaps, queing on the end of the A34 at the M3 roundabout yesterday about 4.30, 2 blokes in it and sat on G60 BBS looked good.

Today, 10.30ish in Salisbury, Green VR on a trailer behind a black Range Rover, Irish plates (RIL XXXX)???

I spotted a c today dont have much info just that it was on the back of a truck burnt out :( :(

Spotted a yellow 16V on Waltham Road in Maidenhead, it was on a private or Irish number plate LIL???? It was very low, had dark glass all round and dark tinted rear lights. I was in an ex police (long story) white Vectra 3.2V6 estate, so didn't wave or flash for fear of unnerving the driver. It was a fantastic looking 'rado.

is that the one with yellow alloys ?

is that the one with yellow alloys ?

I didn't notice the wheels.

I spotted another C this evening. I went to the ace cafe meeting, the air cooled VW meeting. Saw a G plate 16v in I think helios blue? Had a chat with the owner and his buddy. It was a bit tatty, some rust issues, but it sounded very strong and healthy. Then again it is a 20 year old car.

cant believe it spotted TWO today :shock:

silver VR with BBS's (I think) near old street in London around 2ish and dark blue 16v on brick lane London with Estorils not long after.

anyone :salute:

two! yep, i seen two red ones, both on the a487, i'm sure they were both g60's, one was near brynhoffnant, i was in my work van, the second was near blaenplwydd maybe, i was in my rado that time, short wave, no reply :|

saw my third rado in like a year, was in "baldock" just before 7pm, i was starring a gooden, but was in the mrs' motor so prob looked dumb... was a N reg blue/purple VR6 with clear/red tail lights, looked in very good condition!! wish i was in mine :(

havent seen any rados for ages and the last two weeks i have seen 4! :shock:

Most recently was this morning, red C (didnt see which flavour) coming towards Merrow from the AA roundabout. Looked nice.

And yesterday, a very nice, clean and subtly modified ice voilet (i think) G60 with multispoke rims at the roundabout by the police station in the centre of Guildford...exhanged waves..anyone on here?

Monday a red valver on Salt Box road heading towards Worplesdon, again exchanged waves.

And about 2 weeks ago i was followed by a standard blue Storm, again nice and clean on the M25

surely one of them is someone off here??? :shrug:

spotted a dragon green corrado think it was a vr6 on the M42 heading west by j2. looked very nice

just spotted a dark blue/black C in Oxford. got a very friendly smile and wave from a pretty blonde 8)

Meant to ask yesterday but saw a very nice looking black Corrado coming from salisbury towards Combe Bissett yesterday afternoon

anyone on here?

If so, wouldn`t mind a closer look next time i see you :)

Green Corrado on Belmont Road Ipswich , nice and low with bonnet bra, eyebrow and looked like bodykit but lime green wheels! :nono:

just spotted a dark blue/black C in Oxford. got a very friendly smile and wave from a pretty blonde 8)

That might be M

just drove past samthegram's corrado loved the rims mate :salute:

are you sure :confused4: 'cos its in the garage at the mo having rear bushes and brakes done. was it today? has it been nicked?.....aarrghhh!!!!

just drove past samthegram's corrado loved the rims mate :salute:

are you sure :confused4: 'cos its in the garage at the mo having rear bushes and brakes done. was it today? has it been nicked?.....aarrghhh!!!!

im sure it was yours [m22 plate] it was parked near a bridge that goes over the a6 duel carriageway :shrug: :shrug:

as well as about 35 corrados at the meet today I spotted 2 red corrados in maidenhead once I was back home. Got waves from both :D

what a day 8)

Spotted 2 Corrado's within 10 seconds of each other at around 19:30hrs today. The first was dark green, it had just joined the M4 west bound at the slough west junction (7) the 2nd one was red and heading in the same direction. I was going the opposite way in a Nissan 200SX, so no waves and no details of the cars either.

Last night in Leyland, was comin down near Tesco and passed a Corrado (cant remember what colour) think it was a 16v, I waved, got a wave back, I was driving Emma's MK4 Golf.

Bit furthrer down the road there was a dark blue VR, filthy!!!

That was me, if the mk4 you were driving is silver. My first wave off someone, surprised it was from a mk4 golf! Mine's a grey G60, no badge on the front at the mo. The dark blue VR a bit further down has been parked on the road there for years, always looking like it needs a wash! It's a nice looking car though and when I drive past about once a week I always check just to see if there's a for sale sign in the window...

Yes mate that was us Emma's Golf is silver!!

You local to Leyland??

I havent got my Corrado now but if a very low grey MK3 Golf GTI waves at you then that is me