psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

just drove past samthegram's corrado loved the rims mate :salute:

are you sure :confused4: 'cos its in the garage at the mo having rear bushes and brakes done. was it today? has it been nicked?.....aarrghhh!!!!

im sure it was yours [m22 plate] it was parked near a bridge that goes over the a6 duel carriageway :shrug: :shrug:

Yeah that was mine, parked up near the garage where it was being fixed in Whitehough.

2 red corrados at the grand prix on the weekend. one with a blue bonnet just parked inside and the other on thursday driving through the buisness park

Spotted a green c on a J plate running a turbo, at about 4 down in Port Solent today.

Looked and sounded pretty sweet!

My girlfriend spotted a red vr M reg (good choice in cars) today on the A31 hogs back just outside Guildford at 07.50 today, sadly the chap had broken down :( ..........anyone on here ?................ :wave:

aqua blue VR in Aberdeen, parked up near to OIL etc, reg L100 ***. I've seen it on here a few times, just didnt know whose it was. I went round teh block a few times hoping you would come out so we could have a chat. You posted pics here before, but it looks just fantastic in the flesh. Get some Lupo wipers on the front and it will be even better. Great rims too. Cream leather, just like mine... I'm in Aberdeen on Wednesday again so drop me a pm if you have the time.

Dark green or black (J plate) Corrado in the car park of Siemens at Eynsham Oxford. Also a blue VR6 an a private plate on monday by Eynsham toll bridge.

Guest Tori1011B

Green Corrado think it was a J reg Colour coded badgeless grill... Spotted driving past ESSO garage on Portland 3days maybe 4 ago :D

Saw a black N reg VR6 yesterday... absolutly filthy!! clean your car, man!!!! at tescos carpark at the meadows in camberly...

went to the isle of white to do some work and didn't spot a single corrado all week till it was time to return on the ferry. there was a two tone corrado parked down at east cows with a bit body kit and big chrome alloy wheels..........i was just glad to see a corrado on the island lol.

I seen another one 26/06/09 about 7:30 pm? - I was turning out onto Halterworth Lane in Romsey and you drove past in a white VR6, definitely seen me too...

Silver or light blue C on the brighton road, coulsdon/hooley last night...waved but doubt you noticed me in my mk3cab! :gag:

3 to report on my jaunt up to the Isle of Skye and back.

1st was coming onto the M8 (possibly) in the middle of Glasgow, the Marriot hotel junction. Cant remember much about it now (been a long week) but it was about 4ish on Monday (the 22nd).

2nd was a silver G plate heading towards Skye on Friday evening.

3rd was a grey J plate G60 going into and then parked up at the Aysgarth falls car park this afternoon.

white VR with red leather parked up this afternoon at around 5pm in Northwood Hills.

J942XXX yesterday (saturday) morning near compton.... you waved at me-

Blackberry/sherry pearl around Bisley/lightwater around 3pm on Saturday - I flashed you :-)

Yesterday (Saturday 27th) spotted a blackberry I think N reg in Maidenhead on the A4, he was heading eastbound, I was going the opposite way. Flashed lights and waved. My mum was with me in the car, quite chuffed that so many of us acknowledge each other

Sheesh - havnt had mine for over a year now - and still cant stop spotting !!!!

Seen on my travels to New Zealand a few months back, north island:

th_2009-03-0111-09_3.jpg

Also, a nice shiny black vr on the East Midlands airport / M1 roundabout friday @ ~7pm.

Red ? parked up in a layby in the middle of lots of roadworks on the A1m northbound sat 9pmish.

Spotted today - dark blue C, K reg, seen on J24 roundabout on the M1 just joining the M1 south (I was in the Black C coming onto the roundabout from the A6 from Kegworth direction.

green G60 R242 *** plate parked up outside a house in Maidenhead looking good 8)

plate may not be quite right as illegal to imply that a car is younger than it's build date... and 'R' tag is the 97-98 model year. :ignore:

i'll be back under my rock.