psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted a nice silver N-reg VR in Bugle (nr St Austell) last Saturday morning around 10:15.

Also saw a dark blue C on the Longbridge roundabout (Stratford) last night (around 6:30ish). All I really saw from a distance was smoked rear lights!

green G60 R242 *** plate parked up outside a house in Maidenhead looking good 8)

plate may not be quite right as illegal to imply that a car is younger than it's build date... and 'R' tag is the 97-98 model year. :ignore:

i'll be back under my rock.

Hhmmm, it was a square plate and and I think it was the top line.....I remember thinking I'd remember it cos it sounds like R2D2 but I must be wrong :(

Couldnt have been the bottom line though ?!?!

Dark green or black (J plate) Corrado in the car park of Siemens at Eynsham Oxford. Also a blue VR6 an a private plate on monday by Eynsham toll bridge.

The second one would probs be me ( E* POL)

I see quite a few around the toll bridge, and always try and wave! What were you driving?

Andy

Spotted a grey g60? parkede just of the a38 near cheddar. Also a white corrado not sure what flavour outside lane northbound m5 near gordano services.

spotted a Blue j reg corrado on the bath road about 9.30pm i was in the red leon cupra R beeping and waving lol

White N reg (looks superb in white) Corrado, didn't see what flavour, got a wave :wave: on the shoppenhangers road Maidenhead at about 19:00hrs this evening.

I spotted 2 today, a very shiny clean looking white C between hindhead and Haslemere this morning between 8 and 9?

and a black C outside of lock'n'stor in Camberley at around 5.45.

I'm out and about in maidenhead this afternoon....... spot me if you can :camp:

Damn, I missed you. Spent most of my afternoon in the office and then at the bank.

J plate Yellow Raddo coming down the A4 from Corsham to Chippenham at 4;15pm ish.. :clap: :clap: :wave: :wave:

mulberry or blackberry, M25 anti clockwise at the M1 junction, M reg VR I think. Around 22:00hrs this evening. He was flying! :D

Last night in Leyland, was comin down near Tesco and passed a Corrado (cant remember what colour) think it was a 16v, I waved, got a wave back, I was driving Emma's MK4 Golf.

Bit furthrer down the road there was a dark blue VR, filthy!!!

That was me, if the mk4 you were driving is silver. My first wave off someone, surprised it was from a mk4 golf! Mine's a grey G60, no badge on the front at the mo. The dark blue VR a bit further down has been parked on the road there for years, always looking like it needs a wash! It's a nice looking car though and when I drive past about once a week I always check just to see if there's a for sale sign in the window...

Yes mate that was us Emma's Golf is silver!!

You local to Leyland??

I havent got my Corrado now but if a very low grey MK3 Golf GTI waves at you then that is me[/quote:2amocv74]

I'm in Preston but my sister lives in Leyland, as do a few mates as we all went to school there. Strangely enough I also used to own a slammed grey mk3 gti! Will look out for yours.

Black G60 doing a "Messerschmidt-flypast" in the Hertsmere tunnel on the M25 last night!

You know who you are... :norty:

Red J reg 'rado, parked by the Bed place that's the former Fox Jaguar dealership, on the St. Martin's Gate roundabout on City Walls Road in Worcester today, about lunchtimeish.

4.45pm ish tonight- grey (?) C coming down the hill from Tortworth towards the M5. Gave you a wave.

spotted this one in slough (HAH Ugly_Bloke ! I found it first!!) and had a chat with the owner. American G60 right hand drive converted and in need of some TLC but otherwise not looking too bad me thinks 8) not on the forum yet but I'll recruit him :dorky:

Blue corrodo with a bit of a bodykit outside the Piano shop on Easterly road in Leeds? Also a Red VR6 with a private reg on Easterly road parked outside the butchers!

Anyone on here?

Cheers

Vick :)

Anyone on here own the VR6 in Guildford up near Queen ELizabeth's Park, keep seeing it! Oli

Could be me, i have a VR6 and live in Guildford, and work fairly close the above...is the one in question aqua blue...more details please (would be the first time ive been spotted..not that i care :camp: )

Spotted a dark 'K' Reg Corrado parked up in Craighall Rd, Edinburgh yesterday AM - Was on one of the City Bus Tours heading towards Leith harbour.

Anyone?

Ian :D

My parents spotted this G60 in le brusc near toulon in the south of France ( were I used to live :D ) looking a bit sorry for its self.

media1.jpg

I should of been there but couldnt get time off work :censored:

Red VR Retail World Rotherham about 10.45 this morning, looked a nice standard example.