Sign in to follow this  
Pat_McCrotch

Someone's got a little too excited over the Top Gear episode

i'm more shocked that somebody else on here apart from BILLCOR spotted something on pistonheads.

he will not be happy :lol:

i'm more shocked that somebody else on here apart from BILLCOR spotted something on pistonheads.

:rofl: Brilliant!

Must be a case of too many 0's....

You say that but look at the comma. If it was too many zeros would it not be 3,8500 and not 38,500? Or does Pistonheads put the comma in for you?

You say that but look at the comma. If it was too many zeros would it not be 3,8500 and not 38,500? Or does Pistonheads put the comma in for you?

No idea....I'm drunk....and it's well past Pimms o'clock

No idea....I'm drunk....and it's well past Pimms o'clock

Pimms o'clock? When is that exactly as I get confused with this British Summer Time thing. Personally I prefer Bailey's o clock anyway.

Pimms o'clock? When is that exactly as I get confused with this British Summer Time thing. Personally I prefer Bailey's o clock anyway.

Pimms o'clock starts at Pimms and ends at After-Pimms o'clock, didn't you know that? I thought everyone knew that??? :lol:

Pimms o'clock starts at Pimms and ends at After-Pimms o'clock, didn't you know that? I thought everyone knew that??? :lol:

Oh, I thought so. Thanks for straightening that out for me. :salute: :lol:

No no, ...............Its worth every penny!!!!! It must have one of those "rare" Karmann" interiors :lol:

Personally I prefer Bailey's o clock anyway.

:camp: :grin:

Knew it was only a matter of time before someone used that smilie! :lol: I'll have you know that bailey's can be enjoyed in moderation as part of a heterosexual lifestyle.

I'll have you know that bailey's can be enjoyed in moderation as part of a heterosexual lifestyle.

Shouldn't that be 'metrosexual'?

Personally I prefer Bailey's o clock anyway.

:camp: :grin:

Knew it was only a matter of time before someone used that smilie! :lol: I'll have you know that bailey's can be enjoyed in moderation as part of a heterosexual lifestyle.

Or as part of a ladyboy chaser...

I'll have you know that bailey's can be enjoyed in moderation as part of a heterosexual lifestyle.

Shouldn't that be 'metrosexual'?

No. No it shouldn't. Drinking Bailey's is not an expression of sexual orientation. I just like the way it tastes. Ok? :lol: