Sign in to follow this  
jazzdevil

Karmann closes...

What a fooker, one of the best things VW did was to get into bed with Karman. I for one will be sad to see them go, no more classic Karman/VW cars fresh from the factory. :( Everyone should hang on to there Karman`s what ever they may be

Really sad news. I was lucky enough to get a factory tour there a few years ago, plus i got to see the private family collection.

A real shame for all involved, and a sad end to a company who have produced some very nice cars. :(

Sad news indeed.

Makes me doubly gutted that I didn't get my arse in gear and go on the trip to the factory. :(

Same. I missed it because they wouldn't let me have the time off work. :(

"The chunky Corrado"? :lol: That's not very flattering!

Chunky can be a compliment.

When is chunky a compliment when you're talking about a sports coupe? In fact when is chunky ever a compliment?! :lol:

In fact when is chunky ever a compliment?! :lol:

When someone says "I'll buy you a chocolate bar" and they get you one of these:

Kit-Kat-Chunky_Milk.jpg

:lol:

But that's not a compliment. That's just a nice thing to do. I suppose if someone said "you're as nice as a Kitkat Chunky" then that might be a compliment. But I bet most people would still take it the wrong way.

If I just said "Jazzdevil, you're looking really chunky today mate", how would you feel?

If I just said "Jazzdevil, you're looking really chunky today mate", how would you feel?

Sadly, not too far from normal... :wink:

there some chunky honkers you got there darling!! (that could be a compliment to a few women on this planet, maybe the ones who paid for big titties???)

on the serious side this is a real shame, i was to planning to go over there for a look in the next year or so to, really gutted!! :(