Sign in to follow this  
G60Jet

I've got the bug back...........but for what...

Well Its been a while since i posted on here and some 4 and half years since my G60 Jet was sold on when I left spain.

but I have the bug for modding my car again.

i'm presently drive my lush A4 Avant 2.0T FSI Quattro S-line, but I want more. I've dont a few toy mods to that, but not even touched the engine yet

I can throw an easy 3-6k at it and get a big turbo converstion all in, but its my daily driver. and honestly not sure if i want a daily driver with that much power, as it would be almost 400BHP.

not cos i dont want the power. but you always want more, so having a weekend motor would be cool.

I've managed to talk the missus into moving the shed at the side of the house, so i can make the drive longer and build a garage!! hehe.

So do i got back to my Rado Roots or look for the other car i always loved, the Rallye or the r32??? arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Discuss...............

what is there to disscus? get started! :tongue:

edit i should have read it to the end.

Buy a Raddo....4wd.....R32 with Turbo......all the best combined into one! :luvlove:

that sure does not seem to be 375hp ! what weight is the A4?

It is running sh1te American fuel though - 93 octane! I think if it were running Super or Optimax, it'd be substantially more, plus the A4 Avant is about 1.7 Tonnes, so not a particularly light car.

that sure does not seem to be 375hp ! what weight is the A4?

heavy, The car is presently 155kw aka 200BHP, me and my mate have looking into the compressor map for the turbo and it seems to be a well selected turbo. its all down to the Engine map at the end of the day.

you also need a intake upgrade and zorst to get the magic 375 if its to be believed.

Keep the Audi as is just styled a bit for everyday use. Perfect car IMO for everday.

Then spend the £6k doing a nice turbo VR6 that you will appreciate taking out at the weekends and wont get boring 8)

Rallye doesn't do it for me personally and although the R32 is awesome, it probably lacks a bit of soul and isn't light either so you may as well just tune the audi.

Gotta be the charged VR :clap:

Rallye doesn't do it for me personally and although the R32 is awesome, it probably lacks a bit of soul and isn't light either so you may as well just tune the audi.

Gotta be the charged VR :clap:

I agree!