Sign in to follow this  
awigman

Schumacher Return!

Can't wait to see the maestro back and hopefully going head to head with Lewis. Will be nice to see two genuine racers going at it. Think Kimi's days are seriously numbered now. :wave:

Hamilton, shuey, alonso, Vettel, webber, button.... all racing.. really looking forward to the next race :D :cheers:

in 4 weeks time! :brickwall:

But no Alonso as Renault are banned.

Nick

That's being strongly appealed right now. As you might imagine, the Valencia promotors (not to mention the Spanish public and race sponsors) aren't exactly happy at the thought of Alonso being banned from his home race.

Mind you it's arguable that perhaps Alonso might have considered a potential outcome like that when he realised his wheel was getting loose coming out of the pit lane then decided to try and drive a whole lap.. especially considering what happened to young Surtees and Massa in the preceding days.

any truth that Sebastian Loeb may be switching to F1 ?

Maybe as soon as the last race of this seasons.!?!?!??

Wa?! Where did you hear that?

eurosports wrc program...

I know kimi is heading the other way but I didn't know that sebastian was eying up F1.

That would be cool.

It will be interesting for the first 5min then go back to the usual yawn fest. I have to admit though Id love to see him whup Hamiltons ass and I dont even like Schumacher that much.

It will be interesting for the first 5min then go back to the usual yawn fest. I have to admit though Id love to see him whup Hamiltons ass and I dont even like Schumacher that much.

its nice to see people supporting the best this country has to offer :confused4:

its nice to see people supporting the best this country has to offer :confused4:

he lives in scotland by the looks of it so that might explain why :grin: :lol:

Coulthard... who's Coulthard :lol: :tongue: ;)

Have racing drivers always switched championships like this. When i was watchign F1 in the 90s, i dont remember rally drivers going to F1 or F1 drivers going to motogp... Wasnt Valantino Rossi supposidly going to F1 at one point :lol:

If Leob is going to drive for Torro Rosso who are Torro Rosso getting rid of?

Thats got nothing to do with it :lol: . He doesnt need support, he already has it. He obviosuly has talent but I just dont like the guy. I prefer to help those that have talent but are struggling at the moment hence why I donated some money to a young 125Gp rider at the start of the season who obviously has talent but needs help.

and just in case you dont believe me,

http://www.timhastingsracing.co.uk/sponsors.php - Graeme Coull

It's no secret that Algae-sweetlumps or whatever his name is does not have that seat secured. Motorsport press were already commenting on Loeb getting the Abu Dhabi drive at Toro Rosso at the last race

It's no secret that Algae-sweetlumps or whatever his name is does not have that seat secured. Motorsport press were already commenting on Loeb getting the Abu Dhabi drive at Toro Rosso at the last race

Ah just one race?

I think they should give Albequiciuisiuis a chance to show how he can drive.

he lives in scotland by the looks of it so that might explain why :grin: :lol:

Whats that meant to mean :nono:

Whats that meant to mean :nono:

well it does look like a scot hoping to see another english man fail, not the first time i suppose... jelous maybe :lol: