big ben

Big Ben's VRT

That's definitely been done on purpose as a comment on how you've parked your car. What a tw@t, just because you're trying to look after your car a bit.

It's a sad state of affairs but if I ever have to use those big car parks I always park way out on my own as far away as possible - takes me 10 mins to ge to the shop mind you but at least I feel a bit happier about leaving the car...

yeah must be on purpose, wish i werent with the mrs as i would of left who ever a few suprises... thats why i really want to let my insurance know that someone has hit me up the arse in a car park now...

the corrado doesnt see car parks either as i have a daily, just popped in after a cruise to sort out my xbox, last time it goes in a car park :nono:

What a bellend. He's blatantly done that on purpose to spite you. But knowing insurance companies they'll probably claim you weren't parked correctly or something equally weasely. I would have keyed his motor or left a nail or two under the wheels. :mad2:

Or you could send his number plate off to the DVLA, find out where he lives then poo through his letterbox. :clap:

Or you could send his number plate off to the DVLA, find out where he lives then poo through his letterbox. :clap:

Nice! :lol:

He/She definitely deserved his/her tyres letting down for that little stunt.

You cars looking well by the way BigBen.

this sort of thing happened to anyone else?? my corrados attract trouble im sure...

Yes same things have happened to me. Im sure that parked corrados do seem to attract idiots :| Had my front wing bent in by a neighbor, she payed cash for the damage so i had the front bumper and bonnet done at the same time :grin: Then about 2 months later she reversed into the rear bumper, shes paying cash again so im gonna get the mirrors painted too. I always notify my insurance so that the incident is logged down, just in case she refuses to pay. This last time i ran out of the house shouting at her reversing and then, crunch!, she wound down the window and said ohh touch it up with a paint can and then drove off!

:bad-words:

I have lost count of the times that people have opened their car doors into mine while ive been sat in the car. The latest one was last week when a car full of blokes pulled up next to me outside my local co-op and there was literally 10 inches between the cars, i then watched in horror as the driver and rear passenger opened their doors straight into my car and were actually trying to squeeze out of their car :cuckoo:

thats not good you should of had a sh!t on the bonnet :lol:

had a man open hes door on my mate dazs rado we where in the car i want mad

let hes tyres down :censored: :censored:

Smash one of the windows to break in and then have a miniature scat party in there :lol:

A while back i used to park across two spaces, until one day a scooby parked across the one next to me, so close to my drivers door i had to climb in the other side. I p!ssed myself at what he'd done - totally fair play and made me look like an idiot.. I now try to do this as often as i can :clap:

However actually touching or causing damage is a different matter.. personally at the time i think letting down the tyres would have been satisfying without lasting consequences, but too late now. A letter from his insurers would be enough to make him think next time though.

Thats Bang out of order, what a C**K. As you say, its even worse that the car park is virtually empty.

It annoys me when I park up in a car park with plenty of spaces and before you can get out some knob parks in the space next to you :gag:

the person must of been a prize cock, suppose there are a lot of people like that out there...

At least im getting it sprayed in a couple months, if the bodywork was perfect i reckon i would of smashed his windows with my handly little automatic centre punch 8) you never know when one could come in handy :lol:

Parking across 2 spaces does tend to attract this kind of retaliation but there really was no need to shunt your car like that. Touching another man's property crosses a line and he did well to hide, the spineless tw@t.

The bloke obviously has a screw loose or a tiny c0ck, or both. :cuckoo:

Trouble is, you couldn't retaliate because you'd get caught on CCTV and YOU would be the one in trouble with the law and I think Mr no knob was counting on it :cuckoo:

Still, it would have been nice to bust his window, drop the handbrake and shunt his car across the carpark into a pile of trolleys with your car :D

if i was in my golf i would of give it a BIG shunt...

i always ram the mrs' little 106, top gear stlye :lol:

Thought I would take some pics of what I have been up to today… basically on a cleaning mission, well the start of one…

A very dirty corrado

1-2.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

every bolt is a locking wheel nut :cuckoo:

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

Good job I have been going mad buying cleaning stuff haha

7.jpg

Started doing the door and boot shuts with all purpose cleaner

8-2.jpg

Jet washed (and yes I did get some in car while taking a photo)

9.jpg

Next up is some foam action

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

jet washed and dryed

14.jpg

Now for the wheels and arches, up she goes…

15.jpg

16.jpg

Foam it up and jet wash

17.jpg

A spray with all purpose cleaner and wheel cleaner (keeping them nice for you marcus!!!)

18.jpg

19.jpg

All clean

20.jpg

Now for the wheel

21.jpg

22.jpg

Wash with shampoo and mitt

23.jpg

Clean with wheel cleaner and brush

24.jpg

Inside to

25.jpg

26.jpg

Sticky bits and tar

28.jpg

27.jpg

Clayed them

29.jpg

Tar remover (don’t rate the autoglym stuff, autosmart tardis next on shopping list)

30.jpg

Jet wash and dry

31.jpg

Not perfect but better

33.jpg

32.jpg

Next up is a polish

34.jpg

Then some FK1000p to seal it all nicely for winter

35.jpg

36.jpg

Wheel back on and tyre dressed

37.jpg

All done

38.jpg

Done the other 3 as well

39.jpg

Then gave the car a wash again

40.jpg

41.jpg

don’t forget in there, and look its big ben

42.jpg

Did the exhaust to finish the day off

43.jpg

44.jpg

Back on the drive ready for another day

45.jpg

Still need to do the interior, and then next weekend a machine polish etc

very nice and sparkley, i like the action shots.

cheers, it will be even more shiny next week :wink:

looking very clean Ben, just a liitle advice about tar remover, the BEST thing to buy is this stuff mate http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MEGUIARS-CAR-VAN- ... 286.c0.m14 its awesome stuff for getting any sticky stuff off, i use it on my sheets before they go in for a wash :lol:

:lol:

will have to give that a try mate, nice one!!

Now't better than giving your car a good once over. Like the organisation in the garage; my cloths are all in a plastic bag. :notworthy:

I wish I was that disciplined with organizing my car cleaning stuff! I do a tidy out about once a year and the rest of the time I just chuck stuff back on the shelves however I like! It's pathetically lazy!

Top job on the cleaning too... think a pressure washer with some snow foam might have to be a future purchase when I move in with the missus! :)

im glad im not the only one that spends hideous amounts of money on cleaning kit... good work.

where did you get the shelving and draws from as i should really do all this with mine, and also where did you get the cg bucket? do you use a two bucket method with the grit guards? if not then i can seriously recommend it.

another product you might want to try is surfex hd degreaser, its awesome stuff will clean up anything effortlessly..

im glad im not the only one that spends hideous amounts of money on cleaning kit... good work.

where did you get the shelving and draws from as i should really do all this with mine, and also where did you get the cg bucket? do you use a two bucket method with the grit guards? if not then i can seriously recommend it.

another product you might want to try is surfex hd degreaser, its awesome stuff will clean up anything effortlessly..

Plastic drawers like that are usually plentiful in Wilkinsons and nice and cheap. Easy assembly garage shelving can be got from Argos! I've got some thats about 5 shelves tall and despite being plastic and clip together, holds a good amount of bits and pieces without being flimsy!

Really could not have gone to a nicer home. :clap:

I gather you fk1000p the Brembos for the winter too? LOL

Are you still pondering on changing the wheel colour mate, I still maintain they look great, suit the car when clean and the sun hits them.