Sign in to follow this  
mort1414

corrado track pictures

ok whos got pictures of their or someone elses corrado on a track im bored of posing corrados on driveways wheres all the action shots?

special request for any at the nurburgring

Still makes me grin even now!

likewise - can't wait to go out on a track again! Favourite shot of mine from the day (despite the paintwork...) :D

on track at Castle Combe.jpg[/attachment:cuo9z5z1]

My car wearing it's old warpaint at Castle Combe 2008, plus a gratuitous action shot of Ken Lark's racing car in action from 2004

Have a look on Volksmania Pauls photobucket pages, there are a few shots of Jabba's VAG trophy Rado in action from Mallory.

http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa24%20...%20%20misses/

Cant get the link to work

Heres a video of it on track anyway.....

Luke, the lad who drives it, is a mate of mine and he used to bring it outuntil he got his Audi and Edition30 Golf. My god its one hell of a machine!!!

likewise - can't wait to go out on a track again! Favourite shot of mine from the day (despite the paintwork...) :D

on track at Castle Combe.jpg[/attachment:26ktjqf1]

Not sure I'd want to wear a helmet... If my G60 died I'd want to go with it...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

would be weird wearing a helmet in my corrado i reckon.... i want to do a track day in it soon though :D

on track at Castle Combe.jpg[/attachment:1ejuuwwq]

Not sure I'd want to wear a helmet... If my G60 died I'd want to go with it...

would be weird wearing a helmet in my corrado i reckon.... i want to do a track day in it soon though :D

I thought it felt weird too. There wasn't really room to put it on in the car so got out, put it on and then hit my head getting back in :roll: I felt like such an idiot at the time but soon forgot about it - only just remembered now :lol: We had to wear trousers and long sleeves too and it was a hot day but more than worth it to go out on the track :D

Not a Corrado, but me at the 'ring in September 2008 driving a new Scirocco :)

I found that it's ok wearing a helmet in the corrado but being nearly nearly 6ft meant having the seat as low as possible and still you get a little knock on the window frame on a few corners. Custom seats will be going in my VRT to combat this.

Yeah, I found it a bit restrictive too - kept bashing it on the sunroof... If I ever build a track car it will have to be a non-sunroof model!

Jim - Can't believe it was a year ago now we took the Scirocco over, I guess that means it's been out a year too almost!

I found that it's ok wearing a helmet in the corrado but being nearly nearly 6ft meant having the seat as low as possible and still you get a little knock on the window frame on a few corners. Custom seats will be going in my VRT to combat this.[/quote:355ikek5]

your not messing about then mate :lol:

your not messing about then mate :lol:

Nope! Couple of track biased additions will be made including a 8000rpm redline and a 1.06 exhaust side, should be a beast on the straights.... just need to think about the corners now! :lol:

Only one Ive got from many moons ago. Only Corrado Ive had on the track. Dont really fancy the track anymore after racing the bike and doing umpteen bike trackdays. Just dont think I would get any excitement.