Sign in to follow this  
16vStyle

M3 style fk rear lights group buy

I am organising a group buy if any one is interested the price i have managed to get is £150.00 plus delivery. Mail me if your interested. :lol:

Provisional list of names

']['H3R4POR

vr6corrado

Henny

JoeNose

Majik

chrishill

Crazymarcel

Blimey

Chris_G60

daves16v

Mail me for a definate yes... Then i'll make your name red.

Need 10 in total so only a few more..

I take it these are the red bottom, smoked top rear lights? If so then, yup, I'm well interested... 8)

I may as well do another mod while my C's off the road! :roll: :lol:

yeh, they are the same FK lights as mark16v has posted. smoked top and red bottoms,

Provisional list of names

']['H3R4POR

vr6corrado

Henny

JoeNose

Majik

chrishill

Crazymarcel

Mail me for a definate yes... Then i'll make your name red.

Need 10 in total so only a few more.. :)

maybe an idea to add the list of names to the first post mate :)

I'll have to mail you tomorrow as i'm home now, and only use my work account, but i'm definately in :)

Thera

Here's a couple more of what they look like. I didn't feel they suited my car, despite them looking superb on Inpro's website on an Ice Grey C (why I bought them), so I sold them to Crazymarcel! Did you sell them with the G60 Gareth?

I had a go at tinting them too but was never 100% happy with the look.

K

Here's a couple more of what they look like. I didn't feel they suited my car, despite them looking superb on Inpro's website on an Ice Grey C (why I bought them), so I sold them to Crazymarcel! Did you sell them with the G60 Gareth?

I had a go at tinting them too but was never 100% happy with the look.

K

Kev those inpro's were "damaged" in a supermarket car park, I was'nt happy to say the least, Stumped up the full asking price for a second set, which were sold with the G60, did try them on the vr for a while but was not happy with the fit or look. So have reverted back to standards, I do have a set of red tint ones as well, but one of these needs respraying as its faded in the summer.

I love the look of the smoked Fk's.

Bummer :x

Bloody supermarket carparks are a liability, which is why my car is always the one on it's own miles away from other cars and the shop entrance!

K

Is there an issue with the fit of the fk's? I have heard they fit better than the in pros. (And look better too)

Yeah I've heard they are better in that respect. The inpros are crap for the amount they charge for them. Fit is rubbish and they look like a 5 year old bonded the acrylic panels on. It took me a while to get those inpros in the pic aligned properly, which necesitated enlarging the tailgate holes with a drill :x