mikkijayne

Corrado V8 - pics & new web site

Unfortunately not :( Life and motorsports have been thoroughly getting in the way, and I had to take the web site down because people were copying my ideas.

I'll hopefully get back on it in a couple of months. Thanks for the interest :cat:

I can't believe how well that V8 sits in the Corrado engine bay. Looks like it was made for the car!

It may only be 230hp (are you sure, for a 3.7 litre?) but it'll have shed loads more torque than a VR6 and will sound immense 8)

I can't believe how well that V8 sits in the Corrado engine bay. Looks like it was made for the car!

It may only be 230hp (are you sure, for a 3.7 litre?) but it'll have shed loads more torque than a VR6 and will sound immense 8)

Yep, according to Wikipedia just 230 bhp for the 3.7Litre V8.

Yeah the 3.7 is a bit weak - torque is only 230 as well. It was deliberately detuned to differentiate the 4.2, but with 4.2 cams in it apparently gets a bit more interesting, and I'll probably get it remapped too.

If its too slow then I can always throw a 4.2 in there instead. Or stick a blower on :nuts:

Like you say, once the ground work is done, you can probably quite easily drop RS4's V8 into it if you're wanting more oomph! :D

But a twin turbo V8 Corrado is probably an attraction people would queue up and pay to see :D

oh my word... I'd been thinking about the posibility of doing a V8 S4 conversion to a Corrado for a while now after seeing a site where a guy is sticking one in the back of a Porsche 356! I'd wanna go 4x4 though, so I'll be looking at your site closely... :)

Great work! 8)