jazzdevil

The all-purpose F1 thread...

Yeah i want it to rain, i think Hamilton will pull a move before the second corner on the long straight.

Very eventful, so glad I was not up at 6am though.

Couldn't believe it when up at 8.20 to have the race with loads to run.

Want to write up loads, but feel it only right to wait till most have watched the coverage at 2pm !!!!!!!!!!!

Frustrating !!

What a load of p**sies! they wasted an hour dilly dallying. Would've been Hamiltons race if he didnt run wide and let Alonso overtake, feel gutted for Webber why couldn t it have happened to Alonzo??

Is Alonso going to win the title due to Ferrari favouring him from the get-go this season? Very interesting to know that for the last 2 races if they finish Vettel, Webber, Alonso then it's Alonso's title but if it's Webber, Vettel, Alonso then it's Webber's title. The likelihood of Vettel letting Webber through though is nil. I reckon Alonso will win the title but his margin will be less than the points he gained when Massa let him through a few races ago.

I reckon Alonso will win the title but his margin will be less than the points he gained when Massa let him through a few races ago.

...which will be a media furore, re-open all the wounds and no doubt invoke a second FIA hearing and an aneurysm for EJ :?

Just seen the race. Very interesting, exciting race. Bad luck on Webber. Glad Lewis got a decent set of points, but its still going to be tough for him to take the title, webber is on the back foot. Id put my money on Alonso taking the title... BOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Least its made the last 2 races even more interesting to watch.

Oh and i sky+'d the race and missed the end due to the change in channel... WHY cant sky+ be advanced enough to record the rest :mad2: :lol:

Thank god for the highlights.

Isn't the rest on iplayer?

After two hours of careful driving, Massa tripped on the stairs to the podium :D

Probably is on iplayer but just as sky+ and finished and missed the rest due to change of channel. The highlights had literally just started so worked out well enough.

Missed Massa tripping on the stairs though :lol:

Isn't the rest on iplayer?

After two hours of careful driving, Massa tripped on the stairs to the podium :D

I missed that too, it's a shame he did'nt break something!!! :lol:

Oh and i sky+'d the race and missed the end due to the change in channel... WHY cant sky+ be advanced enough to record the rest :mad2: :lol:

Thank god for the highlights.

I had that with my Virgin box. Luckily I managed to realise and record the second run of it later in the day.

Interesting race although the best part for me by far was the near enough full minute or so that Jonathon Leggard actually shut up!

Looks like its going to be Alonso though which is a shame. I'd have been reasonably happy with Webber getting the title, he's done a lot of moaning this year though.

Yeah id have been happy for Webber to take it, shame its not looking that way.

Brundle spent most of the race (like most) correcting Leggard or point out that he was wrong about a comment he'd made. Drives me mad! He said "Here's Rosberg passing Lewis Hamilton", WTF LEGGARD, that happened a lap ago!

Brundle spent most of the race (like most) correcting Leggard or point out that he was wrong about a comment he'd made. Drives me mad! He said "Here's Rosberg passing Lewis Hamilton", WTF LEGGARD, that happened a lap ago!

Lol same thing with Alonso passing Hamilton, i was thinking im sure he was infront of Alonso a few seconds ago!

I too want Webber to win, but he might have just handed it to Alonso, the damn fool. I don't really care about Vettel or Lewis and Button is pants when all's said and done.

Legard didn't start off too bad this year, its only as the season has gone on that he's got more Murray-esque. Its odd for me because his surname almost sounds like mine and makes me smile every time I hear it.

Does anyone watch the forum after the race? I think its great and you get some good insights into the drivers and teams as they come and chat in a more informal style.

I thought it was all set up for a cracker but it wasnt ......I got really bored with it in the end :|

Alonso's got it in my opinion ....... similar to Kimi a few seasons ago I think he has crept up on them all as everyone gets distracted with Red Bulls pace and antics - the webber Vettel relationship is getting more and more strained I think !!

I think this may be last chance saloon for Webber, I don't think they'll be so dominant next year now everyone knows about the flexible wings and floorplan. Aren't they changing engine supplier too?

RB and both Vettal and Webber will be kicking themselves if they dont get the WDC. Especially Webber, i know i would..

if they don't win they will look back and think"how the fluck did we loose that????"

That car is rapid.And how many poles have they had??

Probably easier to ask how many they havn't had.I can only think of two.