Sign in to follow this  
marmite monster

porsche wheels talk to me

want to get some design 90 wheels for the doh but as im browsing endless pages of wheels ive been thinking maybe boxter wheels would be good or a set of front 911 turbos anyone got any examples pics etc

cheers

IMHO the best wheels EVER for a corrado are teh porsche turbo twisties - have a look at Jay Renshaws thread a bit early on, perhaps the first 10 pages or so, you'll see what i mean. I think Biggerbigben also had the same on his blue rado.

IMHO the best wheels EVER for a corrado are teh porsche turbo twisties - have a look at Jay Renshaws thread a bit early on, perhaps the first 10 pages or so, you'll see what i mean. I think Biggerbigben also had the same on his blue rado.

I think they were the same set. At some point along the line furks bought them then sold them to me! They need some work doing to them though as they are in quite bad condition. Still not sure if I want to use them as they need alot of tlc...

IMG_2148.jpg

I like these ones, especially in black, what exactly are they called and how much coin do they go for??

pt7cabtcyddnmooo.jpg[/attachment:ona28n8q]

I like these ones, especially in black, what exactly are they called and how much coin do they go for??

pt7cabtcyddnmooo.jpg[/attachment:34gx5an5]

They are standard 17inch boxster S 968 wheels.

Porscheshop sell them for 580 a set.

5821_large.jpg

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93976

look in my thread, just put my ml's on so the mille miglia reps are up for sale, 7.5x17 et35 5x100. not made a for sale thread as need to get some better pics and clean them up 8) all with falken 205/40 loads of tread left

Ive got some D90's, i may be willing to let them go for £700 with almost new skinny tread all round and adapters. 9 inch on the back, stretched rubber and 7 or 8 inches on the front, front isn't stretched.

40152_434854606734_566736734_5573335_8266983_n.jpg