Sign in to follow this  
volksworld13

getting laid in a corrado

Not seen your van before Walsey, looking tidy mate :D

Is it a TDI?

Cheers, its getting there, still got a list as long as my arm to do on it! and yeah its a 2.5tdi with a bit of tweeking! :D

I had a w@nk in a clio :eek:

Too much information :lol:

Cheers, its getting there, still got a list as long as my arm to do on it! and yeah its a 2.5tdi with a bit of tweeking! :D

Popular vehicles with the old Bass SPL folk. The combo of grunty TDIness (which chips up mightily well I've read) to shift all that speaker and amp weight around, acres of space in the back, plus good build quality all add up to a fine ICE machine - if you're into that sort of thing :D

Have you had any probs with the turbo? I know of a few folk with T4s who've had turbos go on them. Quite fragile on them by all accounts, and don't fit an induction kit to it.....read too many horror stories of bits getting sucked in and taking the turbo out!

Yeah they're nice and grunty, mines got an intercooler and its been remapped so its pretty bloody quick for a van! The exact opposite to the VR in that its all over by 4k revs but it certainly feels a lot quicker than the Corrado up until that point! :lol:

Mines on 150k, I've done 18k hard miles in it in since I bought it 14 months ago and its not missed a beat, it flew through its MOT a couple months ago, only problem I've had is the gearbox starting to moan about the extra power/torque! The turbo seems fine, mine had a K&N induction kit fitted when i bought it but I took it straight off, the MAF's dont like them apparently. The interior and all the handles etc etc are mint, its more like a van thats done 50k than 150k tbh! They're renowned for being great workhorses but like Corrados, the difference between a goodun and a badun is night and day, you've gotta be careful what you buy, mine came from a school teacher so was smart when I bought it rather than an old builders van!

I've just had a set of KW's fitted and they've made the world of difference, I got tired of how it drove as a van so have made it my misson to get it driving really nicely, so ARB and new wheels/tyres next to see if that makes any more difference, then a new interior etc etc etc :lol: - the potential with them is huge compared to cars, there are so many possibilites depending on what you're into, like you say if ICE is your thing they're bloody perfect :lol:

As you can probably tell I love the thing, best vehicle I've ever owned by a country mile, don't think i'll ever sell it :luvlove:

the bump in the back of the rado has great potential with doggie style. I dont think its gonna work with a big girl though :nono:

It just the lack of head clearance in a rado (no pun intended)

Another way would be to fold the rear seats forward and hey presto you have a flat floor to use 8)

loads a space once the front passenger seat is all the way back

my mates seem to think my bonnet was a good place as 2 of them pulled a fat bird on monday night for a laugh, now i have a massive fat print over my bonnet, couldnt of been to comfertable as its down 120mm and the bonnet is at knee level

My wife will be thrilled to hear our van looks like a mobile French whorehouse! :lol:

Like she doesn't know already. :D

:lol:

And Wulie, i'm quite impressed with your knowledge of these layby brothels. :lol:

Stayed in a tiny village called La Milliere for a couple of months while working on a novel. Once the lay by lays get pointed out it's easy to spot them. Went on a wine buying trip down the Loire Valley and played spot the hooker on the country roads. I was really surprised how many (possibles) there were. When were you last in France Walesy

Oooh, about 6 years ago, was in a Corrado though not the van, and no time for stopping at laybys, I did Calais to the Alps in one day, 900 miles :nuts:

what a great pic, shame she looks like a big lass, well what ever floats your boat!! :D :norty:

It floats mine, more cushion for the pushin'! :norty: Can't stand skinny women...

Anyway, it just looks like someone has laid there for the photo, there doesn't seem to have been much movement going on! :lol:

My missus read this thread, and the first thing she said was "thank feck we changed the interior on the VR6 within a few days of buying it!"

(I bought the car from volksworld13 btw :lol:)

what a great pic, shame she looks like a big lass, well what ever floats your boat!! :D :norty:

It floats mine, more cushion for the pushin'! :norty: Can't stand skinny women...

Anyway, it just looks like someone has laid there for the photo, there doesn't seem to have been much movement going on! :lol:

2 thrusts aaaaannndd we're done :nuts: :sleeping:

Oooh, about 6 years ago, was in a Corrado though not the van, and no time for stopping at laybys, I did Calais to the Alps in one day, 900 miles :nuts:

Gloucestershire to le brusc near Toulon (where I used to live ) in one day now thast a treck just under 1000 miles and done that a few times now.

Thank fully I wasnt driving but was in the back fo a mazda tho :gag:

well under pier pressure from this thread i asked the missus if she would be up for it

i got a slap for my efforts!

guess thats a no then :lol:

well under pier pressure from this thread i asked the missus if she would be up for it

i got a slap for my efforts!

guess thats a no then :lol:

Only a slap, you got off lightly this time then. :D

The girl that i usually sh@g hates the corrado :epicfail: so thats a no.

Thats also the reason she is just a sh@g and not a girlfriend :lol:

The Mk2 golf was pretty good for it until the headlining decided to fall apart whilst on the job :gag:

i struggle for room in my c have had to have the sunroof open i few times usually it was on the bonnnet tho as long as they wernt wearin rings. went somewhere quiet once nice secluded spot done the deed went to scarper before hugs and kisses time when the raddo had a jeoulousy spat and wouldnt start, cue some funny comments by the rac man when he arrived. In fact everytime i have messed around in the raddo it has had a spat till the girl has got out the car :o

can be done pretty easy... my old C got christened with an ex while car was for sale :D

Corrados are a proper good leg opener!

Son - I can't believe you just said that - but you're right!

What a way to re-christen a classic green!