Sign in to follow this  
nmahi

WTF shell i do? another corrado or NOT? HELP PLESSSSSSSSS

After my juicy :luvlove: ...........im having the funny feeling for another corrado.......im not sure if this is good or bad :shrug:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=82148 - JUICY

After many sleepless nights, staring out the window where once my corrado sat.....after the pain of watching it drive up the road without me in the drivers seat........i need my fix!!!!

I want another corrado and something special has caught my eye.........decisions, decisions...... :help:

The "Misses" has even give me the go ahead "as long as it doesnt cut into her time" :norty:

HELP ME OUT? what else i do? ...........i need votes YES OR NO>

Bob

cheers guys........for sale now....piston heads. :wave:

just went throught the thread, brilliant work...........had noticed it first on pistonheads. Can't believe after doing all that you are selling :confused4: unless of course you have found another C in which to create your magic :eek:

thank you, no more magic for me.......

From your other thread. Once your in the game and the talent and dedication you showed to the first one I definately think you should get another one. In fact it should become your goal to bring back every neglected Corrado so they live forever. Welcome back :D

Mate I had 4 Corrado in past 8 years and I'm picking up the 5th one on Saturday. Just can't live without it. Decided to keep a next Corrado for life as a second toy car. Doesn't matter it's old, doesn't mater it takes a lot of money. Just love it and can't live without it.

This is like going to the vatican and canvassing for opinion on religion being a good idea or not....

Yes, get one, get one soon and love it forever

I wouldn't bother if i were you mate i mean who wants to drive around in a car thats at least 15 years old?

I'm sick of them to be honest and soon they'll all be gone!

If you believe that you believe owt :lol: like you need to ask Huh!

I've long since resigned myself to the fact that it's a waste of time not having a Corrado.. every time I've sold one, I've been desperate to get another almost immediately. Just don't come crying when the bills start rolling in ;)

Dont do it mate just get a golf or fiat or peugoet or something much more reliable and you can stick your 2 fingers up at all the broken down corrados at the side of the road.

BE SENSIBLE

Dont do it mate just get a golf or fiat or peugoet or something much more reliable and you can stick your 2 fingers up at all the broken down corrados at the side of the road.

BE SENSIBLE

:lol: but even if it did brake down at least you would look good :) , and people say pugs and fiats are reliable thats bul :censored: next your guna tell me saxos dont burst into flames as much as matches :lol:

do it mate, well infact do what you want

Do it mate - you won't reget it.

BTW theres a nice VR with only 94k in the cars for sale section (see my sig below).... Shameless Plug !!!! :lol:

i started with a 20l 16v my wife then wanted one so got her 20l 8v i then upgraded to a g60 wife wanted one she upgraded to g60. with 4 corrado's on the drive thought it was time to sell one. goodbye 16v. was gutted. me and wife now split but she still has g60 and i still have 8v & g60. when its in your blood there is no getting away.

quite possibly the worst forum to come on to ask a question like that! haha. love it. thats something i would do. same with the lego situation. i convinced myself it was a good idea instead of trying to convince otherwise