biggerbigben

Biggerbigben - Golf sold.. another new project!

thank guys.. I can't even explain the feeling... oh well I'll give it a go :D...

In the wet..

1st.. nah waste of time,

2nd.. nah wast of time,

3rd.. traction until 4k then all 4 wheels lite up and the whole car crabs up the road :D

4th.. a little wheel spin as boost builds but when traction hits... OMG it feels awesome (quicker than my old mans TVR - for sure!)

5th.. = stupid speeds :D

hehehehe... will try and get some vids tomorrow!

Nice 1 ben and i say for all of us FINALLY!

What power is it running now and is it properly mapped now with new downpipe etc?

Can see this been a good long discussion more so now its moving ben lol.

Nice 1 ben and i say for all of us FINALLY!

What power is it running now and is it properly mapped now with new downpipe etc?

Can see this been a good long discussion more so now its moving ben lol.

Its running about the same as yours at the moment, around 300bhp. But the new downpipe is on etc.. Just need to replace the crap rear box and stick some super unleaded in it and then its booked into Jabba for the 10th June for some fine tweaking and a power run. Hoping for 330-360bhp, but tbh its bloody quick as it is! It was so fun driving it, can't wait till it becomes my daily driver... oooooh oooooh move over you bloody slow Lambo... hehhehehehehehe

:D

go ben!

I thought the 4wd was supposed to provide traction in adverse conditions lol

errrhhhh yeah it helps but when all the wheels spin its a bit of a handful, FUN, but a bit of a handfull none the less... I don't care, it rocks !!!!!

great news ben!! mot time soon!!?

mid June for MOT as the earliest I can it into Jabba is the 10th June due to me only being able to do weekends :(

Gives me time to sort everything like climate control and finish off bits of the interior... humm did someone say carbon fibre... opps must have slipped out :wink:

No seriously I'm on hols at the end of June and got worthersee in 2 weeks so if I said on the road for the 1st July I would be doing well!!!

Got start saving for the insurance ... lol

B

4 Wheel drift round bends. 8) man, Propper 8).

heheheh... its gotta be done...

I have a mate with an old 2nd world war areodrome (2 mile run-way!) running through his farm so I will be taking it up there for some " proper " testing soon... trying to get my mate Karl with the ex dubsport 4x4 Mk2 and his mate Andy with the mega powerful rallye to come with me. We'll get some video cameras and see what happens ! :D

nice one Ben.. bet yr chuffed to bits!!

does that mean yr car will be at no rice soon??

have you got it MOT'd yet?

I have a mate with an old 2nd world war areodrome (2 mile run-way!) running through his farm so I will be taking it up there for some " proper " testing soon... trying to get my mate Karl with the ex dubsport 4x4 Mk2 and his mate Andy with the mega powerful rallye to come with me. We'll get some video cameras and see what happens ! :D

Serious? a real runway. COOL! Top gear the Dub edition. Never mind the video. You could sell tickets. Might just fund your newfound tyre habit :)

nice one Ben.. bet yr chuffed to bits!!

does that mean yr car will be at no rice soon??

have you got it MOT'd yet?

cheers bud..

MOT will be June sort of time..

NR maybe in July/Aug

Serious? a real runway. COOL! Top gear the Dub edition. Never mind the video. You could sell tickets. Might just fund your newfound tyre habit :)

yeah its a bit wwose for wear, but bloody good fun. We use to rag so many cars around that thing... raced the corrado up there back when it was a 16v, got beaton by a bloody 2.0 mondeo, lol...

If we sort a weekend then any of you I'm sure will be welcome if you fancy a tyre trashing sesh! :wink:

Talking of tyres, I went in a VR6 with cut slicks on wed night, I think I know what the new tyres are going to be once these ones are shot!

congrats ben' date=' sounds like it was worth all that hard work then :wink:[/quote']

sure thing bud!

Its 98% finished now, just some tickerage needed to get it ready for the summer and its MOT.

Cool idea a CF meet on a runway.

Take me bout 3 hours to get there but would be worth it for a ride in yours.

Hope your house is big enough for all the guys off here lol

Cool idea a CF meet on a runway.

Take me bout 3 hours to get there but would be worth it for a ride in yours.

Hope your house is big enough for all the guys off here lol

for sure mate... plenty of room... I'll get something sorted mid summer time, could camp at the farm as its right on the coast, so could camp on the beach, have a fire, get very drunk .. etc etc..

Nice :thumbleft:

Seriously though you should post in the events section for a meet there?

A coupehaus/CF meet even get the mags there for a laugh.