-=Kris=-

Yey, new sprinter mag!

Excellent news :) I just got all the surplus issues yesterday so figured they were on the way :)

Mine arrived too this morning, another great issue, Jim :clap:

Got more bits to read yet, saving them :D

Tempest

Got mine too! First time I've had a delivery with a picture of my car on the front 8)

Looks an excellent, jam packed edition - thanks Jim

I wonder if I renewed in time to get 1

You did. Have you got yours yet? Your new address was noted :)

Nice edition. Suprised there was no coverage of the Rolling Road day at Stealth. Or will that be the next issue? :)

I didn't write a report as, to be fair, I arranged that event for the forum and (purely out of forgetfulness) didn't even advertise it on the CCGB site. Thought it best to just keep it as a forum event. Future RR days I'll look to produce reports for I think :)

omg i want the turbo'd vr6! gna get saving i think!

Worth every single penny - I enjoyed every second I was in it. Apart from when I volunteered to pay for the petrol I'd used... lol... :)

Yep another Epic issue Jim :notworthy:

Still need articles for the next one though guys so if you wanna see anything you write in the Sprinter get cracking :wave:

Kip.

Yep well done Jimbo - some good stuff in there and the Scottish rally sounds interesting!

I did think it was a bit strange though getting that only a couple of days after the AGM letter - surely the postage could have been combined?

I lol'd when I saw the TDI pics of the scuttle seal me and Yan did - makes me cringe seeing all the sealant under the trim, all brand new with proper clips now since I had a new screen fitted, I'm not sure I'd recommend the Jetex filter anymore though as it really doesn't allow enough air to get into the cabin for the small MK2 fan (although I've not found any alternative that fits)

Good to see the Stealth review in there too 8)

I did think it was a bit strange though getting that only a couple of days after the AGM letter - surely the postage could have been combined?

Different printers mate but fair point. The Sprinter just comes out as and when it's done frankly and I'm terrible at planning.. if I planned enough that we could have bundled the two together, then we would have done.

Excellent issue Jim! - had to look twice at the picture in the report for the coventry festival of motoring. 'Thats my car' I shouted out loud to no-one in particular (well one of my wheels and a front wing!)

Has there been any interest on the job for the editor?

Thought you'd like that, Laura :)

No interest yet that I've heard! Though to be fair the mag and the newsletter both only landed this week!

Ha - yes definitely liked that photo! Geoff is looking a little sorry for himself up on stands at the moment!

Ah yes i suppose it has only been a week!

recieved my first issue delivered yesterday.

been busy changing my heater matrix so only had chance to have a quick flick through but it looks like a tidy mag with plenty of info and looking forward to a proper read ! :)

Got mine too! First time I've had a delivery with a picture of my car on the front 8)

And mine 8) :clap:

Was a great read whilst waiting for the mrs to get ready :D

Got my copy yesterday - even got my article in it :D , although haven't dared read it yet as I can't remember whether I proof read it before I sent it or not.

Got my copy yesterday - even got my article in it :D , although haven't dared read it yet as I can't remember whether I proof read it before I sent it or not.

Tis a quality read. Thanks! :notworthy:

You did. Have you got yours yet? Your new address was noted :)

yh was waiting for me when i got home day thanks judith

I got mine on Saturday too. Top read Jim, you can tell a lot of effort has gone into it.

Was funny reading Kip's article on the paintwork he had done. The sprayers are nice blokes though, even after all that went off in the article he still seems to like you Kip! Although I wonder if he was dreading doing another Corrado when I pulled up and said Kip recommended you! :D

I got mine on Saturday too. Top read Jim, you can tell a lot of effort has gone into it.

Was funny reading Kip's article on the paintwork he had done. The sprayers are nice blokes though, even after all that went off in the article he still seems to like you Kip! Although I wonder if he was dreading doing another Corrado when I pulled up and said Kip recommended you! :D

Yeah he did comment with a few choice words added for entertainment value :lol: