Sign in to follow this  
mattnorgrove

Film spot!

i see the drivers window is down - heater matrix about to go? window motor gone? Rear window completely steamed up so using driver wing mirror instead? Heater packed up and blowing stinging hot Sahara like gale into the cabin?

What?! :ignore: just popped into my head when I saw the picture is all! Probably just having a smoke ( :nono: )

I drive with the window down all year round and I don't smoke and the heater matrix isn't blown :D

Don't think it's me though, I don't recognise the area.

I drive with the window down all year round and I don't smoke and the heater matrix isn't blown :Dquote]

no worries Kev - cracking car you've got by the way.

Cheers Sprinter :D

That's defo Ice Grey and it looks to be on 17s too.... I wish the image was a little sharper, then we'd know for sure!

Cheers Sprinter :D

That's defo Ice Grey and it looks to be on 17s too.... I wish the image was a little sharper, then we'd know for sure!

I tried (for what was probably an inordinate amount of time) to get a sharper shot, but the C was hooning around the corner and only actually visible on film for about a second.

Sure it wasn't you Kev!? :lol:

Maybe it's just my eyes, but if you look closely, the back wheel appears to have a shiney dish and the wheel centres look quite chunky!